• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Old
5913bf593dad1ead22fab1a01e3b7fa2.jpg

New
5f3d5e076cb1c71169b02bb3ba1b2bab.jpg

Maybe now we'll be able to see at night.

mac 'unbelievable difference' gyvr

I did the 06 grill/bumper on my 01, looked sweet. I had to get the header panel, lights,bumper, and grill. Ended up being more than I thought, but was really happy with the look. I actually miss that truck.

Cheese "but loving this new duramax!" Man

You just wack the header panel for the lights to fit.
1a859c039784d2c88067e2f93f116306.jpg

mac 'cut the line' gyvr

Tyler's '01 headlight assemblies I swapped to my 99 made a night and day difference... literally. Pick up a set of factory fogs on eBay and you will have tons of light. They come in LED too.

Do you know if the wiring is there if you don't have the fogs to start with? Like some jeep.

I'm pretty sure the 05-07 bumpers can come with the holes for the fogs.

Or I see a spot for a light bar :)

mac 'more light the better around the mwc' gyvr

Do you know if the wiring is there if you don't have the fogs to start with? Like some jeep.

KD Fabworks.

I'll send you a picture this week of the 20" in the bumper. ;)

The fog light brackets bolt to the bumper in the opening in the middle. If you don't want a led bar there, you can have my fog lights.

KD Fabworks.

I'll send you a picture this week of the 20" in the bumper. ;)

It will be there Monday. Picked it up Christmas Day at FedEx HQ. There was a huge fkup with shipping. I still have a "missing" 50". Sorry about the wait.

The fog light brackets bolt to the bumper in the opening in the middle. If you don't want a led bar there, you can have my fog lights.

I will take you up on this.

mac 'thanks' gyvr

Anyone have any experience with the Hella OEM replacement headlight bulbs? The style that pop into your factory sockets? I need some less crappy headlights on my DD and these popped up on an amazon search. I didn't know they had bulbs like these, only the kits that had the new housings,wiring,etc. in them.

Anyone have any experience with the Hella OEM replacement headlight bulbs? The style that pop into your factory sockets? I need some less crappy headlights on my DD and these popped up on an amazon search. I didn't know they had bulbs like these, only the kits that had the new housings,wiring,etc. in them.

I have the 55/100's in the jeep and so does Nate in jennie's jeep. They are brighter and also hotter. I would only run them in housings with glass lenses. Hella e-code lenses are not expensive.

If you run the stock wattage they're just like buying bulbs at the parts store, just only 7 bucks.

the 55/100s are dumb bright for halogens. They're a year(2?) old in a DD, so life is no less than traditional.

do the relay harness, get housings, enjoy much better headlights.

Where do you get the relay harness these days?

mac 'just talked about this on chucks XJ the other night' gyvr

Back