• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm sorry, but you could not give a free GM car. Yesterday I bought a new to me Jeep & my mom bought a new Camry. I'll stick with the chit I know how fix & she can buy the car I never have to fix.

If I could afford a car payment, the wife would have a new Sienna. Until then I'll keep feeding the Avalanche. Once I get the DD Cherokee built she can take that over and the Av will sit unless I need to tow or haul something.

Good morning Sam!

First thing I thought of after this post.

hello%20ralph%20hello%20sam.jpg

Diesel show weekend in Terre Haute, will be avoiding 3rd st./ highway 41 like the plaque. Look forward to hearing about the underage drinking citations issued though.

I have a feeling that is why that parking lot where it happened got shut down this year.

So the place I get my welding gas from has been closed this week. I called the number on the tank and they told me I can go to another location that sells thier tanks and they would swap it for me. No biggie, I went over there and they tell me the guy that owned the shop where I usually swap tanks died and they have no way to verify I got my tank from him so they can't swap tanks for me. So now I have to go looking through 2-3 yrs of reciepts to show proof of purchase before they will help me. OR I can shell out almost 250 for a new tank......

Damn, they cant refill your tank either?

I have my oxy/acetylene tanks on a 5 year lease from 10+ years ago. I have moved several times and I have not renewed my lease. I've gone into Mich Air Gas and told them I want to get this figured out but they never call back.

When I have to fill I use a buddies account that has the same size tanks.

My argon tank I 'purchased' from Purity Gas so I don't have to worry about that tank ever.

I don't think you can lease tanks anymore?

Fore 'always run out if gas when you're using it' Wheeler.

I have welding tanks that I bought from the local place, on top of paying for the tank, they want $7.50 year in maintenance fees on the tanks, per tank.

To be charged that, you have to have an account with them. Since I'm just Joe Cool and don't own a business they always allow me to pay a 'cash ticket'. In 10+ years of owning tanks I've never paid the maintenance fee.

As long as my tanks are marked with the name of the place I bought mine from (they have several locations in NE Indiana, they will swap them with no problem. The only time that they wouldn't is when I tried to use a tank that wasn't theres (filling a buddies tank).

They shouldn't care if you have proof you own it, its marked with their stamp they should swap it.

mac 'unreal' gyvr

I used to love going to this old guys shop, never thought about the hassle if he keeled over, I'm not out yet but I know the tank is low so I wanted to swap b4 the weekend hit.....

Last edited:
Diesel show weekend in Terre Haute, will be avoiding 3rd st./ highway 41 like the plaque. Look forward to hearing about the underage drinking citations issued though.
I now feel less like an ass for laughing at you when you do things that are stupid. I'm not saying I condone underage drinking, but I certainly don't relish in the fact that kids get in trouble for being kids.

Intelligence is something often gained with age and experience. Maybe you'll grow up someday, too.

I now feel less like an ass for laughing at you when you do things that are stupid. I'm not saying I condone underage drinking, but I certainly don't relish in the fact that kids get in trouble for being kids.

Intelligence is something often gained with age and experience. Maybe you'll grow up someday, too.

I think he's more grown up than you.

mac ':kissyou:' gyvr

Back