• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

View attachment 4101
I think I seen kman this morning. I was going to honk but the horn in my Keller edition commander sounds all tarded.

Bahahaha took me a second to get Keller edition.

I'm so glad i was part of this conversation! :roflmao:

I would have loved to look around at some of the people listening in. I'm sure there was some interesting faces on people.

Haha same! We gotta get k man to cherokee crawl!

No I'm to cheap for coats and gloves like that!!! But the briefcase is awesome!

I am thinking about planning to go to crawl next year. With a new baby coming any day it's just not in the finances this year.

I haven't had White Castle's for a long time. Used to get them every time I was in the Indianapolis area as there wasn't one here. They don't upset my stomach like they do other people for some reason. Got one here and I been to it twice or three times in three years.

I had White Castle for lunch. Pretty sure the text I sent Jason triggered that! :D Kman didn't text me back though.......Douche! :D

I'll take a 5 Guys bacon double cheeseburger or a BK triple whopper with cheese over whitecastle any day.

I ran the numbers a while ago and it turns out for most of winter 2010 (when I was reroofing my house in the worst winter of the decade) I was eating a 3060 calorie dinner two or three times a week in addition along with my usual lunch/breakfast. I gained no weight. I kinda miss those days... then I remember not being able to feel my fingers every night and realize I'm glad they are over.

probably.

weighted plates for the wienerbox would cost me 3 bills a year.

RV plates are 49.50

87 'got your message' manche

I got the affidavit, just need to go to the BMV...

mac 'anything less than $200 is a win' gyvr

If you guys can I would definitely look into changing the plates on your trailers and weinerbox. Heck I was paying $130 per year for an 18ft open deck trailer. That was bad enough. Course now I regret selling it

Is festfest happening this year?

What do you call a guy with no arms or legs hanging on your wall??

Art

99SJ 'Mixing it up' Ex

Back