• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm planning on FF 2013, and I do need to get it on the office calendar. While I have done Moab to Chicago more or less straight through, I'm not that young any more. 2 days (okay, sorta long days) each way from Twin Cities to Moab.

So I screwed up...

I told grace we had 10 inches of snow on the driveway...

She said... So that's what 10 inches really is...

mac 'Fml' gyvr

right now budget has a 50% off sale on moving truck rentals right now...rent by march 20th, pickup by june 19th! 16 foot truck is $270...so is the 10 footer. im going to reserve a 10 footer for now to get my wife, the dumbass cats and some of our stuff out there. then im going to rent a 16 footer with a tow dolly to move the j10, manche and the rest of our stuff. so part of my first few weeks at work will be finding 3 days to come back to iowa to clean out the shop in may. so for about $700-$800 i will be able to get my shop stuff and all of my truck projects out to new jersey. sounds like a deal to me :) it may actually be of benefit to me to keep the j10 in pieces for now. it will fit in a 16 ft truck fairly easily that way

FINALLY got my transcripts of my conversations with state farm! It only took me calling and b!^$#ing for them to email me them.

Forwarded them to my agent since he's yet to see them and basically told him if a resolution is not found I will be contacting the MN Department of Human Services - Provider Fraud Office and the MN Department of Commerce in regards to this matter.

99SJ 'Done screwing around' Ex

I'm inquiring into the methods used on the frakenspare... Any information would be useful, thanks...

99SJ 'Frakenspare Jr for fun' Ex

Such as?

As far as garages....my Jeep worth about $10, my work Ranger 20K, and my wifes LR-3 50K sit inside the heated garage, while my 65K F-250 sits outside....it won't fit inside.

Rev

If enough of you guys come to FF this year, I will fly out there for Winterfest next year.

I have two conditions. I need a warm bed (no tent) and I need someone to bring me a Barbie jeep :D

Oh and obviously a free pass seat too.

FF?

If enough of you guys come to FF this year, I will fly out there for Winterfest next year.

I have two conditions. I need a warm bed (no tent) and I need someone to bring me a Barbie jeep :D

Oh and obviously a free pass seat too.

Got you covered on the passenger seat buddy! As for Barbie Jeeps, we got a year to find plenty!

My Jeep, Avalanche, her van and the department car all sit outside.

Illiana 'no garage' XJ

I would love to attend FF, but I don't think the ZJ would make it there and back. We're going to give Harlan a shot though.

Either I'm not getting it tight enough with a 4ft pipe, or there's something wrong with either my RC pit-man arm or my Durango box... I keep tightening it up and each time I move my wheel I can see the pit-man arm rock back and forth like its loose... I see the arm move, NOT the shaft out of the box...

My money is on the RC arm, I've had nothing but crap from them...

For now, My Jeep and my dads Ram go into the garage. If I get another car (to DD) and it fits into the garage, the Jeep will be put outside.

Either I'm not getting it tight enough with a 4ft pipe, or there's something wrong with either my RC pit-man arm or my Durango box... I keep tightening it up and each time I move my wheel I can see the pit-man arm rock back and forth like its loose... I see the arm move, NOT the shaft out of the box...

My money is on the RC arm, I've had nothing but crap from them...

Got the washer on there?

Back