• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I have a good one, but I think it falls under the Den category... :(

So heres another...

A blind man walks into a bar...

And a chair....

And a table......

Last edited:
The local gun store I go to has stripped lowers for $58. Thinking about getting one next week. don't know how much the rest of the parts cost to finish one, but I could finish it over time.

I have a good one, but I think it falls under the Den category... :(

So heres another...

A blind man walks into a bar...

And a chair....

And a table......

Alternative, Helen Keller walks into a bar....:D

you have no idea how stressful my job is, driving truck into McD's parking lot where the lot was never designed for anything more than a mini van, fighting for position in the drive thru with all the fat women with screaming fat kids in the back seat, hanging out of the windows spitting on my truck. I think I need more vacation.

and in some places you could get shot at...

mac 'at least i can return fire' gyvr

I just wrote checked earlier this week with our tax return to pay off ALL of our medical bills from everything last year...

mac 'the rest went toward paying off a credit card' gyvr

Just got Grace a plane ticket for Moab in Oct from Monday to Sunday.

Indy to Moab via Denver...ready for this... $380

If you are thinking about Moab and can't get your jeep out there, you have no excuse not to get a plane ticket.

mac 'smokin deal' gyvr

With a doctors note I get unlimited sick days...

mac 'but you can't work part times' gyvr

That is a great deal. I still have to get tickets to go get my son in Vegas in April. Where did you buy them thru

Cheap-o-air I think?

They were 7 bucks cheaper than Expedia or orbitz because they don't charge a booking fee.

mac 'always just google plane tickets' gyvr

Just got Grace a plane ticket for Moab in Oct from Monday to Sunday.

Indy to Moab via Denver...ready for this... $380

If you are thinking about Moab and can't get your jeep out there, you have no excuse not to get a plane ticket.

mac 'smokin deal' gyvr

Nice. Maybe I can make it. Depending on the work situation. My boss is a jerk! I don't get vaca time.

livin 'self employed' 4wheelin

kayak.com is your friend...

alt "too many planes" rocker1

cheap o air still cheaper

tho the price is up to 393 on all the sites some over 400 now

mac 'must have been looking at the right time' gyvr

cheap o air still cheaper

tho the price is up to 393 on all the sites some over 400 now

mac 'must have been looking at the right time' gyvr

timing is everything on tickets...i usually watch the fares starting 2 months out...there is usually a period where higher priced tickets drop down for a short time before going up again. i also love using pricelines name your own price. i've scored a lot of tickets for 200-250 doing that. one time we flew round trip for christmas from nyc for $125 per person...

alt "all in the timing" rocker1

Back