• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Until the state gummint realizes how much revenue they're losing...

MN doesn't require plates on light trailers, anything over something like 3k or 4k lbs. gets title & plates. Anybody every have a problem with a trailer not having a plate when you're out of state?

Until the state gummint realizes how much revenue they're losing...

MN doesn't require plates on light trailers, anything over something like 3k or 4k lbs. gets title & plates. Anybody every have a problem with a trailer not having a plate when you're out of state?

I've never had an issue with it surprisingly. I dont have to deal with a lot of crap here, its coming but im going to savor every minute leadin up to it. We're one of the only major cities in tn with no emissions or inspection, if its got a vin it's good to go

Did I read it wrong or are you guys working at changing your current plates over to RV plates

I'm going to rv plates hopefully...

The wiener box has them already.

mac 'we is on same page 'gyvr

Vacation approved from June 26th to July 22nd.
Vacation approved from Oct 1st to Oct 14th.

I already took two weeks for KOH (comp time for ot worked) and a week for winterfest (Holidays back).

Just remember I only get a true weekend every 6 weeks.

mac 'stressful job = vacation' gyvr

after working here for 2 years you get 10 days vaca. after your 15th year you get another 5 days, then that is it. 15days max here. and 2 guys in the same department(rew and i for example) cannot have days off at the same time

After a year at my job, you get two weeks (you actually get these throughout your first year, but only after six months). After five years, you get another week. After 10 years, you get the most you can get, four weeks. Come 2015 I get my fourth week. There is only two full time people (including myself) that do my job, so if the other person is off, I can't take it off.

you have no idea how stressful my job is, driving truck into McD's parking lot where the lot was never designed for anything more than a mini van, fighting for position in the drive thru with all the fat women with screaming fat kids in the back seat, hanging out of the windows spitting on my truck. I think I need more vacation.

Know how hard it is to work with some reporters who think they are all that? If they mess up in the pronunciation of a single word that they need to restart? Okay, it really isn't that bad in my market, but in the bigger markets it probably is. Most reporters are starting their first job out of college in my size market.

Everybody's got their particular stress points. Mine is developers who should be asking "do you want fries with that?" and not allowed anywhere near a keyboard.

And truthfully, Dan..... I figured that out about local delivery drivers, and in particular, food service delivery, quite a while ago. Even with a shorty van, it's got to be nerve wracking.

Dan just drives the wrong kind of truck. My job is like a vacation...mostly...till it snows.

I get 7 paid holidays, a floating holiday and four weeks paid vay kay.

That's after 7 years. I think we get 2 weeks at a year, three at five and four at seven.

What do you call a dog with no legs in a pile of leaves?

You don't call him because he won't come.

Alternatively, "Russel".

I caught my twelve year old son looking up women's skirts today," I told the barman after my second whiskey.

"That's pretty normal for a twelve-year-old, isn't it?" he asked.

"Not on eBay it isn't!" I said.

99SJ 'Teacher Workshops... Not all they appear to be' Ex

The class assignment in composition was to write about something unusual that happened during the past week. Little Irving got up to read his. "Papa fell in the well last week - " he began. "Good heavens," shrieked Mrs. Kroop, the teacher. "Is he all right now?" "He must be," said little Irving. "He stopped yelling for help yesterday."

Back