• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

It should be a buyers market for sure in Michigan...

mac 'owes money to michigan hospitals and ems services' gyvr

I am as bad at carving a pumpkin as I am at painting (as in artistic painting)..

2012-10-25_12-37-20_670.jpg

2012-10-25_12-37-42_70.jpg

this was after my first pumpkin failed (angry bird pumpkin). This one semi failed as I lost a bar as it was too thin. Sarah wanted to carve pumpkins so I tried.

Looks fine, reminds me of FLEX.

so i know its a saturn but...

my wife's car 2003 Saturn L200 4cly

replaced the throttle body, iac, intake gasket, and map sensor

still dies at low idle, anyone have any ideas?

just bought some cheap offroad lights from harbor frieght for the boat...i know they are junk, but i've been contemplating building some economy h3's and it was recommended that i get these housings...going on the boat tonight for tomorrow mornings adventure. should at least help navigating the shallow river channels at 4am...gonna be chilly, but at least i will be able to see. if they break off and fall in the water, ah well...they were cheap

any possible issues with strapping a small v-nose boat to the top of an xj? other than driving a lifted cracker box down the highway with a giant wind plow on the top? its a 10 ft aluminum boat that im picking up for some hunting on the river this year while the water is down. i tried to wade in yesterday, but i about went for a swim. good thing it was 75 here yesterday :)

any possible issues with strapping a small v-nose boat to the top of an xj? other than driving a lifted cracker box down the highway with a giant wind plow on the top? its a 10 ft aluminum boat that im picking up for some hunting on the river this year while the water is down. i tried to wade in yesterday, but i about went for a swim. good thing it was 75 here yesterday :)

as long as the boat is not any wider the the XJ. if it is then get some boards across the top and strap it down.

I've done it numerous times with a buddy 14 foot.

From what I've read on yahoo someone took the words out of context. What was actually meant is that they are wanting to offer the Wrangler and Grand Cherokee in China.

From what I've read on yahoo someone took the words out of context. What was actually meant is that they are wanting to offer the Wrangler and Grand Cherokee in China.

Yup. This is how I heard it too. Jeep used to have plants there for the Chinese market. They just want to do it again. Just like Honda, Toyota and Kia building cars in the us.

Yup. This is how I heard it too. Jeep used to have plants there for the Chinese market. They just want to do it again. Just like Honda, Toyota and Kia building cars in the us.

We have plants in China, kinda wish we didn't. They do not care about quality one bit over there.

Do any of those parts migrate to the US? I know with Jeep...if they keep it like it was before they are two totally separate markets. Honestly if the jeeps in china are a pile of crap it won't affect the market here at all.

Back