• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

next election cycle buddy.

I've already gotten several people leaning that way. All we need is to poll @ 15% to get a spot in the debates.

all they need is 5% to qualify for 'equal' status. Meaning federal elections funds and free tv time. and most importantly automatic ballot inclusion.

I may have the CnC plas file from when I made my brackets around here somewhere...

I found a pretty good drawing on NAXJA that Im going to make onpaper and see if it all lines up. They are training a new guy to write programs for all of the machines and are going to have him make stuff out of the sheets of scrap. It'l be good practice for him ;)

I will be voting Libertarian this year, same as I did in 04, for the same reason as Nate.

Last year I couldn't. Because the guy the LP nominated was a turd in the same way almost all of the GOP candidates are, and had a 20+ year voting record to show it. I didn't join the LP to vote for more of the same, so I voted for the guy I thought should have gotten the LP nomination.

yeah but it doesnt cost you any money then.....im doing winterizations all week next week

Need to buy an ice shanty and snowmobile. That way I can fish year round.

This is the earliest in the season I've put my boat away. Last year I fished the rivers with floating ice chunks and shore ice till January 20th.

You guys are nuts!
I consider my self Libertarian, but you need to vote someone who has a chance of winning the election.
A third party vote is a vote for Obama.
Pull your heads out of your asses and think about it....

You guys are nuts!
I consider my self Libertarian, but you need to vote someone who has a chance of winning the election.

^ this

mac 'quoted for the truth' gyvr

i'm 1 pound away from being in the 230's again...only this time i've gotten down to 20% body fat while getting there. i started at 29% in june and my goal was 15% by next august...im on the way! i'm starting to see muscle definition and veins...i have to admit, its a little weird.

alt "a little slimmer" rocker1

You guys are nuts!

Finally Sean said something worth saying.

I knew you had it in you man! :D

Finally Sean said something worth saying.

I knew you had it in you man! :D

what about the next election?
the one after that?

compromise has gotten us into this mess.

frankly I don't care if obama or romney wins. Either will eventually bankrupt our country and cause financial collapse, and I'm ready for the reset button.

but it's a unique position I'm in, having no kids and no one to be responsible for but ourselves.

Does anyone in the Michigan area know of any good realtors in suburban Detroit? I'm looking a buying a place north of Auburn Hills.

Can't you just move into a vacant house in Michigan, do a little fixing up, put a lean on it and call it yours?

Pretty sure that's the way someone did it up there.....

Can't you just move into a vacant house in Michigan, do a little fixing up, put a lean on it and call it yours?

Pretty sure that's the way someone did it up there.....

I may have to look into that. If I toss a forclosure sign up and board up a few windows no one will ever question it.

y'all can keep saying you like 8.8s while voting for d35s and complaining when they screw up the country and get in the way of everyone else on the trail, I'm gonna kick them to the curb and do the right thing. Yeah, it might mean I can't drive anywhere for a while because it's up on jackstands...

I am as bad at carving a pumpkin as I am at painting (as in artistic painting)..

2012-10-25_12-37-20_670.jpg

2012-10-25_12-37-42_70.jpg

this was after my first pumpkin failed (angry bird pumpkin). This one semi failed as I lost a bar as it was too thin. Sarah wanted to carve pumpkins so I tried.

Back