• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Bought an Accel brand coil for the ZJ today. Says right on the top of the box made in China.

That's a long way from a jeep built in a jeep plant
It's hard now a days to even buy brake rotors that are not built in Mexico or Canada, or India or China.

bacon is on sale for $2.49/lb.....

Camille looks great naked...

That about sums up everything that I know since I was last on here.

Cheese "dont fry bacon naked" Man

Bought an Accel brand coil for the ZJ today. Says right on the top of the box made in China.

Those have a pretty long reputation of being craptastic. Being mounted where they are the heat and vibrations of the engine do them in fairly quickly compared to other coils.

Those have a pretty long reputation of being craptastic. Being mounted where they are the heat and vibrations of the engine do them in fairly quickly compared to other coils.

X2
Lost my first coil from them in 4 months. Never went back.

I buy used coils from the junk yard. Just test them with a multimeter. If I buy five at a time its $20. If I buy one they are $5. Lets just say I have some spares.

When in the term of a pregnancy is it time to tell family and friends that your significant other is pregnant? ie 5 weeks pregnant, after the first trimester?

Just curious.

14s here... you know what they say about guys with big feet...

- Ken "they wear big boots" Stein

14w or 15 depending on the brand/shoe/boot...

Writing sub plans today, missing school Mon/Tue/Frid next week for confreneces/ workshops...

Bec's birthday was awesome, now her parents/family are coming up this weekend...

99SJ 'No fun for me' Ex

What's your battery voltage like?
I was kinda thinking somethig around these lines last night. started thinking maybe alternator is weak because it seems to do it when i add a load like the AC.
but the guy working on it says that it acts like it has a vacuum leak.

It's hard now a days to even buy brake rotors that are not built in Mexico or Canada, or India or China.
very true. i look at the made in stamp on a lot of parts i sell and its not comforting

bacon is on sale for $2.49/lb.....

Camille looks great naked...

That about sums up everything that I know since I was last on here.

Cheese "dont fry bacon naked" Man
nice
Pics or GTFO
x2 of all of it

When in the term of a pregnancy is it time to tell family and friends that your significant other is pregnant? ie 5 weeks pregnant, after the first trimester?

Just curious.
we told the famo and friends at a family party after the doctors visit that confirmed it. she was 7 weeks.

Are we going to have to have a daycare center at Winterfest?
baby makers

Sounds like a good idea Sean. I think you are in charge of it though, you are so good with young kids these days and don't wheel anymore. :D
this sounds like a great idea

I will open up a tiny little sweat shop and they will make Nikes for the weekend
im ok with this. teach them young to work hard for very little

SAM'quoted'SET

Back