• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

That's about how they look. LOL I have a spare set to toss in but screw it, I will run them till they break. I think it is time to look into ordering some decent ones or I can just keep putting in stock shafts as I can get them around here at a decent price.

Sure wish I could post pics. Pulled both rear 9inch shafts to find both ends with twisted splines. :D Nice!

And I am going to run them till they twist apart.
Oh wait, you mean the strongest axle on the planet? Haha, try explaining to a customer why they should be replaced. sorry no attached pic.

In abit of shitty mood today. I HATE putting animals down. But when it's time it's time. Still hurt's though.

In abit of shitty mood today. I HATE putting animals down. But when it's time it's time. Still hurt's though.

Sorry to hear that man. Always hard losing a buddy.

I was scrounging around a scrap bin at work looking for some 1/4" plate to make bumper brackets out of. The guy who runs the burn table got talking jeeps with me and told me to bring him in a drawing tomorrow for the size, shape and hole locations. He is going to write a program and burn them out and punch the holes out for me. He said it's going to cost me a coffee and he will have them waiting for me friday when I leave. I might be able to get another set made if anyone in the Milwaukee or WI area needs some... I would have to inflate the price a little bit, maybe up to a whole beer...

I was scrounging around a scrap bin at work looking for some 1/4" plate to make bumper brackets out of. The guy who runs the burn table got talking jeeps with me and told me to bring him in a drawing tomorrow for the size, shape and hole locations. He is going to write a program and burn them out and punch the holes out for me. He said it's going to cost me a coffee and he will have them waiting for me friday when I leave. I might be able to get another set made if anyone in the Milwaukee or WI area needs some... I would have to inflate the price a little bit, maybe up to a whole beer...

I may have the CnC plas file from when I made my brackets around here somewhere...

That's about how they look. LOL I have a spare set to toss in but screw it, I will run them till they break. I think it is time to look into ordering some decent ones or I can just keep putting in stock shafts as I can get them around here at a decent price.

thats an alloy usa shaft too

my new Libertarian Party bumper sticker just showed up.

just saying.

and do what? anyone voting third party at this point is taking percentage away from an obama opponent.....i am libertarian and third party all the way its who i am but i don't want to see obama for the next four years......

short"seceding"xjdoug

and do what? anyone voting third party at this point is taking percentage away from an obama opponent.....i am libertarian and third party all the way its who i am but i don't want to see obama for the next four years......

short"seceding"xjdoug

next election cycle buddy.

I've already gotten several people leaning that way. All we need is to poll @ 15% to get a spot in the debates.

Nate, you have me leaning that way as well. Yeah, you could call it a wasted vote but the two candidates this year are complete clowns!

Back