• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IE meet and greet July 23 Lamp Post Pizza

I'm going to try and be there by 6 to try and save us a bigger area so maybe we can all sit together

I'm hoping to see some more new faces including Terryg, seems he won't take me up on the offer to meet face to face and discuss things so maybe some of you that know him can prod him to showing up

not gonna make this one.. al thoug i dont think u all will miss me all to much lol

Hey is anybody that is coming to this coming from the yorba linda area. I purchased some lights from rk in yorba linda and was looking for a train. If not I will drive there sat just thought I would try

Well thank you floppy but I will be at the meet and greet so I just need someone to bring it there

I'm out and this time it's not my wife. I am sick right now and it seems to be getting worse. I'm just gonna take it easy in bed today.

Back