• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hollister Run after Christmas - Sat 12/29

Won't be making it to this trip :(
4u6aqy9a.jpg

That's my power steering pump. Must have seized and ripped the grooves off the pulley.

I think I'm out. I hate mud. Blah.

Won't be making it to this trip :(
4u6aqy9a.jpg

That's my power steering pump. Must have seized and ripped the grooves off the pulley.

nonsense, that is less than $100 at vato-zone plus you can borrow the install tool from them. git-er-done!

nonsense, that is less than $100 at vato-zone plus you can borrow the install tool from them. git-er-done!

Well my next day off isnt until Saturday haha. And while I'm doing that I'm going to upgrade the intake manifold cuz I have that sitting in the garage and replace the cracked exhaust manifold.

I hate mud too but there's a lot of sand in the dirt there so it doesn't stick. Carnegie (motorcycles) mud is a whole different story.

Anyway, I'm in.

PS, this Rob K's buddy, Mike with the 89. You guys know me.

No it definitely sticks. Was just there for the toy drive and its sticky and sloppy haha

I still have mud INSIDE my Jeep from the Toys for Tots run - LOL

Like I said - If I can get my breaks fixed I will be there.

I hate mud too but there's a lot of sand in the dirt there so it doesn't stick. Carnegie (motorcycles) mud is a whole different story.

Anyway, I'm in.

PS, this Rob K's buddy, Mike with the 89. You guys know me.

have you ever actually been to hollister when it's muddy???:twak:
that crap is like glue, it sticks to everything & is a bitch to wash off!

Back