• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hollister Run after Christmas - Sat 12/29

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone interested in a Hollister run after Christmas? Let's plan for Saturday 12/29.

Feel free to meetup with Tim and I to caravan down from San Jose - for those of you who have come with us before it is the same hotel.
We are meeting at the Sheraton 4-Points hotel (used to be a Holiday Inn) at 9:15am and heading out at 9:30am:
Sheraton 4-Points:
399 Silicon Valley Blvd, San Jose.
Near Hwy 85/Hwy 101/Bernal Road Intersections.

Last edited:
Re: Hollister Run after Christmas - Friday 12/28?

i might be in for this. ill ask for it off tomorrow

i think i'll be working on friday.
any chance of a saturday run instead?

I just found out I may have to work Friday too. I'll probably move it to Sat 12/29.

**Edited first post to say Sat 12/29 instead of Friday 12/28.**

I just found out I may have to work Friday too. I'll probably move it to Sat 12/29.

**Edited first post to say Sat 12/29 instead of Friday 12/28.**

haha was just logging on to say the same thing. im in for sat the 29th!!

I got Saturday off as well. I had plans to go to a bonfire in Folsom but it looks like that will fall through.

Is anyone camping?

Re: Hollister Run after Christmas?

your mom runs hollister after christmas.

your mom goes to college.

-Kip

Never been to Hollister. Kinda new to the site. Have two small lifted xj.

small as in? my dad went in my sisters jeep with a budget boost and 31s

Never been to Hollister. Kinda new to the site. Have two small lifted xj.

Come on out with us. Any size rig can come out an play. I'll update the first post and you can meet up with us in San Jose and caravan down.

Come on out with us. Any size rig can come out an play. I'll update the first post and you can meet up with us in San Jose and caravan down.

hey josh, about what time will you guys actually be getting to HH? im coming from the other direction so just wanna know when to be there by

I wish i was staying till sat. I am driving on monday & coming back Wed afternoon.

forcast says it supposed to rain...was hoping to experience HH without rain haha. well see when it actually comes up ifvits raining or not

I took my stock height rig up there with Cencal and had a blast.
I fully recommend going!

Have fun cleaning mud off for a few days haha

you gunna go?

Back