• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF - Last Run of the Year

Puddin99 said:
Is there any room for a newbie? I have a pretty much stock Cherokee with a 2" BB planned for the future. But I don't want to hold anyone back. I have a front and rear receivers with hooks.

Ken
There's room right behind Mojojojo. ;)

As long as you have a decent set of tires (AT/MT), an aren't afraid of a little body damage your welcome to join us. Tow points are a plus though, they will save time if you need a tug (or tugging). A strap around the axle becomes a PITA real quick.

TORX said:
There's room right behind Mojojojo. ;)

As long as you have a decent set of tires (AT/MT), an aren't afraid of a little body damage your welcome to join us. Tow points are a plus though, they will save time if you need a tug (or tugging). A strap around the axle becomes a PITA real quick.

i have decided to run solo from here on out. it seems to me things will be much cheaper that way.....for all party's :bawl:

mojojojo said:
i have decided to run solo from here on out. it seems to me things will be much cheaper that way.....for all party's :bawl:
I forgot about your little habit. I was actually reffering to your lockers and winch.

Have you gotten your LA's yet?

Puddin - PM inbound

Puddin99 said:
Define 'a little body damage'. It is a DD and I don't want to tear it up.

Whats the inside info with Mojojojo?

Ken

if you pay attention to your corners you will be fine. the only issue i see is alot of the trails are really tight, weaving through trees and whatnot. i have incured 0 body damage riding out there. yet.

juniorXJ said:
if you pay attention to your corners you will be fine. the only issue i see is alot of the trails are really tight, weaving through trees and whatnot. i have incured 0 body damage riding out there. yet.

Damage to the actual body is unlikely, it's the underside that takes the abuse. Meaning, crossmember, rockers, tank, and axles. Clearance is your friend, if you dont have that, then skids are your next best friend. Firebreak 5 and Archers can really throw you around if you dont have much clearance. It all comes down to trail conditions and picking the right line.

ive never ran archers. FB5 is fun as all get out though. ive ran that one successfuly bone stock with good tires.

Last time I was up there I ran all the moderate sections of Archers completely stock, only thing I've got is the transfer skid, good thing too, I nailed that a whole lot, but other than that, zero problems.

Hey guys,
i was just up at TSF on saturday.
Wheelin is really good up there since things are gettin nasty! But theres quit a bit of snow up there and i didnt feel like trying to get up to hogsback and 7 up because of the roads.
hopefully things thaw out a little bit.
But Snows Always Fun and Firebreak5 is sick.

TORX said:
I forgot about your little habit. I was actually reffering to your lockers and winch.

Have you gotten your LA's yet?

Puddin - PM inbound

no LA's yet. got the skid back, modified and ready to go. just waiting on the arms now :rattle:

Well I can guarantee that there will be a TON of snow up there. They are calling for snow the rest of the week. :eek:

Please come prepared, tow points, tow strap, shovel. This is going to be a blast!

mojojojo said:
yup, i am deffinatly out on this one. I'll be posting up for another run around the end of January.
That sucks, but you'll know where to find us if you get an itch.

So how many people are going?

So far i count

Me
TORX
juniorXJ
Glue&tape
wheelinJR
mudxj92
RICHARD CRANIUM

Thats all I see. Should be a good little group. Anyone else?

ooooh yea theres gunnna be a butt load of snow up there. we are supposed to see 1-4" in the valley tomorrow. i love driving around town sideways. i can garaunteeee there will be snow wheelin to be had.

Elevation 1100ft = 13" :cool:
P1010003.jpg

I believe Rogers Camp is at 1500ft, so we will be in snow all day. Hopefully it won't be wet and heavy though.

Back