• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hollister: Sat 5/8

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I've got a few guys going to Hollister for a shakedown run on Sat. May 8th - its time to test out new axles, suspensions, etc. Feel free to join us.

We're meeting up at the Holiday Inn Near Hwy 85 and Hwy 101 in San Jose.
Location: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]399 Silicon Valley Blvd, San Jose
Time: Meet at 10:30, leave at 10:45.
We plan to get to Hollister around noon and stay until about 4PM or so.

Josh the_weirdo
[/FONT]

Sounds like fun, It has been years sence i have been to hollister. Take lots of pic's
for us in the outher state, (NV).

This is still on. I've got 4 rigs right now. We'll be on CB channel 16 or 17. We'll be back in time for the Sharks game.

Gorgeous day at Hollister today. We didn't run into more than 5-6 other vehicles all day. There was some Synchro De Mayo 4x4 Vanagon group there but they stuck to the newer obstacle course. There were some new obstacles on the older obstacle course: some decent size logs formed into an obstacle, some cement tubes formed into another, some huge tires formed into a third. Overall a great day. Pics to come.

Me going over the new log obstacle:
Hollister5-10001.jpg

Tim coming off the new log obstacle:
Hollister5-10020.jpg

Nate working on the new tire obstacle:
Hollister5-10024.jpg

My dad going thru the mud pit - can't believe that we talked him into it:

Wow, looks like you guys had a blast. I need to get back there to check out the new obstacles!

Back