• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF - Last Run of the Year

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone interested in a TSF run (12/29)?

I'm itching to get another run in before the New Year. I'm planning on heading up to TSF on the 29th (Saturday) for a day trip. So hurry up and get any Christmas mods installed, and come try them out.

Lets plan to meet at Rogers Camp at 9:00am. Front and rear tow points are strongly encouraged. There's a pretty good chance we'll hit snow on the trails, so be sure to come prepared.

Also, has anyone heard if Cedars Road has been re-opened? It's the one that links Firebreak 5 to Hogs Back.

hmmm...methinks I can get back to PDX by 7pm-ish for UFC pay-per-view...

mealsothinks currie anti-rock needs test run...

melastlythinks I am in...

ps - hey rod i called TNT and told them not to ship your parts until january 2nd.

WheelinJR said:
ps - hey rod i called TNT and told them not to ship your parts until january 2nd.

i should've known you had somthing to do with the hold up. :shocked:

jerk!

icon10.gif

I am down for another Brown's Camp run before 08. I am in need of tires though and am patiently waiting for the new BFG M/T's in a 33-35 inch size. I don't want 17's either.

iam deffinitly up for goin!
iam goin up tomorrow too.
i'll be up at rodgers at 9 am on the 29th with my bro and his xj also, we both got tow points.

im always down for a TSF run. just hope i can find gas money. i have a week. ill be there.

WheelinJR said:
Wasn't that what was making all that noise the last time out?

Nope that was my front. Its annoying as hell. I have the older "can" type DS. I need to get a double cardan one.

On the upside, I always know when I'm in 4wd...

Is there any room for a newbie? I have a pretty much stock Cherokee with a 2" BB planned for the future. But I don't want to hold anyone back. I have a front and rear receivers with hooks.

Ken

Back