• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF - Last Run of the Year

I'm in, with Rod's old(new) springs and shims. It's a little higher than I want or need, but I was glad to be rid of the bent main spring add a leaf block setup. I'll see you at Roger's at 9am tomorrow.

Ken

RlCHARD CRANlUM said:
I'm in, with Rod's old(new) springs and shims. It's a little higher than I want or need, but I was glad to be rid of the bent main spring add a leaf block setup. I'll see you at Roger's at 9am tomorrow.

Ken

this post is useless with out pic's. :dunno:

well if your coming out of Portland then take HW 26, to HW 6, and then stay on 6 all the way to the top were there will be a "RODGERS CAMP" sign. and then make a left onto the road thats right next to a big sand barn thing. and then make your first left into rodgers parking lot!
or you can probably map quest it haha

RlCHARD CRANlUM said:

Ken

That just means you need bigger tires. :D

85xj4dr said:
How exactly do you get to Rodgers?

Plug this into mapquest.

Gales Creek Shell & Grocery
55870 NW Wilson River Hwy
Gales Creek, OR

Top off your tank there, buy an orv tag if you need one, and go another 7 miles West on hwy 6. There will be signs saying Rogers Camp & Browns Camp as you get close. Turn left, go up the road 100ft and make another left at the Y.

TORX said:
That just means you need bigger tires. :D
How do the 35's look?

IMG_0214.jpg

I think long arms are in my future... (and ditch those wheels)

Back