• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heres what I did today...

every car looks nice when its wet

Incorrect.

images

still looks good... what are you going to do about the engine

Couple options..

Once i get this XJ carcass gone i'm going to pull the head, inspect for gouging and out of round. If it's good i'll order an overhaul kit. If not i have a line on a rebuilt motor in NJ. Kinda looking fwd to repairing this, have never done pistons/rings.

mofo hooked me up with shipping tools to me, cylinder mic, hone, ring groove cleaner, ring expander and compressor in the event it's salvagable.

It is Mark. I wasnt looking, found this advertised, threw an offer out and got it.

The Mrs loves the color and is a fan of WJ's so i figured what the hell..

Its so nice and pretty.

TJ_Frame.jpg

Ya my driveway looks like a junkyard right now. I can only bet my parents would love to go back to the day I bought a Jeep and slap me for doing so.

That blue tarp is the cocoon it is currently sitting in because of rain.

Last edited:
axle swappage weekend.

ea2c72a5.jpg

new IRO lowers, stock uppers.

37a90e64.jpg

bumped up to 4" up front, 21" from center of axle to bottom of flare.

a13a4539.jpg

new bastardo pack. and proof that my shocks do make out with my muffler when nobody's looking.

db26d6e8.jpg

bumpstop plates, new rear

cd2ef1a4.jpg

1/4 x 1 leaf spring clamps, I've made a set prior to these, hoping this design works better.

2c99bc28.jpg

Back