• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hell yea earthquake!!!!

ruggedjeep said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i'll kick the shiet out of a big mofo.. someone breaks into my house i will put a bullet in their head... but an earthquake... NO THANKS!...

sleeping in my jeep tonight, lol (that was a joke)

JOe

I was on the 6th floor of my 20 story building and it was pretty fun!

i was outside on a cig break, i felt dizzy and looked down at my knees and i was swaying back and forth and said "damn this is a good smoke!"

:roflmao:

ruggedjeep said:
Thats for dam sure. I live in the valley and clearly remember the Northridge quake. That was some seroius shaking.

Yeah. A 6.7 would be somehting like 2X more powerful or something.

Last edited:
yeah it does... my fault though... should of had it secured..

gonna buy one of these car covers now. barracuda snow globe, lol

4uj8zm.jpg

Im also going to go out and get some "Real" jackstands for my jeep... so im not stacking wood to get my "Car" stands high enough...

JOe

KingOfTheHill said:
Im also going to go out and get some "Real" jackstands for my jeep... so im not stacking wood to get my "Car" stands high enough...

JOe

Harbor Frieght 6 ton's work like a charm. They go on sale every now and again for like $20 a pair.

LOL!... my brother just got back from the dentist... he said the dentist ran out and he was sitting there with tools in his mouth getting a root canal...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!... lol

JOe

KingOfTheHill said:
LOL!... my brother just got back from the dentist... he said the dentist ran out and he was sitting there with tools in his mouth getting a root canal...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!... lol

JOe
OMG that's horrible!! That's now my biggest fear. I KNEW I hated the damn dentist!

I was in the car on Mission Inn, Downtown Riverside. I thought someone was carjacking me, so I reached for the godam locks. When I realized it wasn't that I thought someone was plowing into me from behind, so I reached for the OTHER door, temper problem ready. No no, wasn't that either. So I figured wind, gotta be wind. Looked up, and that's when I knew what was going on. Street lights and palm trees looked like they were at a Hip-Hop club, bopping and swaying. It rocked the car around like someone was bouncing on the bumper, pretty insane haha.

Awww samn, working in San Dimas, it really knocked us around. But its all good.

Back