• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hell yea earthquake!!!!

shake rattle and rolled in costa mesa, fun stuff hope no one got hurt.
our whole sales staff ran out of the building.

I didnt feel a thing and i was walking right through UCR.

I walked out of a building and saw everyone out side talking and i was wondering what the hell was going on.

Wrongbeach_XJ said:
shake rattle and rolled in costa mesa, fun stuff hope no one got hurt.
our whole sales staff ran out of the building.
Hahahaha, my girlfriend is on the 3rd floor of a 6 story building or something like that, she lost a shoe in the process of crawling out of the building once she tripped hahahaha :roflmao: God I wish I were there to see that!

crazyjim said:
Hahahaha, my girlfriend is on the 3rd floor of a 6 story building or something like that, she lost a shoe in the process of crawling out of the building once she tripped hahahaha :roflmao: God I wish I were there to see that!

that's funny stuff.
lol I just found out one of the accountants was on the crapper when it hit!

HAHA.

I was at luch waiting for my food at burger king in Irvine. I started heading to the door to get outta there (lots of glass windows). Probably looked like a little bitch running out (walking fast anyway). haha

wow
crazyjim said:
Wow, check this out, we were pretty close!

The 1994 Northridge earthquake under Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley was magnitude 6.7. It killed 72 people, injured more than 9,000 and caused $25 billion in damage in the metropolitan area.

AppleValleySlim said:
CORY!!!!

(Oh it was an Earthquake)

I was out back working in the shop.

Cool thing about living here in the Hi-Dez is I heard it coming!

Sonic boom?
Trash truck on the dirt road?

I went to walk outside when the ground started moving. Had to stutter-step to keep my balance. Got outside and the Jeep was creaking on the jackstands.

Nothing fell, but felt it pretty good up here in Apple Valley.

YEEHAW!

Ride'on,

~C!~

What crash sed. Quick harsh jolt then rolling. Felt like I was drunk and stood up pretty quick.

i was at launch and ran the fuk out!... lol...

women and children first my ass! im such a chicken shiet with earthquakes...

JOe

crazyjim said:
Wow, check this out, we were pretty close!

The 1994 Northridge earthquake under Los Angeles' San Fernando Valley was magnitude 6.7. It killed 72 people, injured more than 9,000 and caused $25 billion in damage in the metropolitan area.

a 5.8 is NO WHERE close to a 6.7 (other than the numbers look close).

I have been able to get a hold of all my family in Diamond Bar and surrounding areas, Everyone is O.K. Hope you all are fine also.

Back