• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head count & vehicle count

:rolleyes:
I am trying to make it..If i do, i'll have to stay over by you grimm, i hear they don't like guns..I am always locked and loaded..Don't leave home without them.. I'll tell the wife to leave hers at home, she may have PMS that weekend:wow:..She hates everybody..LOL:wave:
Bringing them is one thing, but firing them off is another!

I hope you are 5+ miles away from camp if choose to shoot them.

This was for mike, i was just F888ing with him..Sorry it didn't come over right..This was a wrong time to joke around..
Again i am sorry..

I WILL not shoot my GUNS in camp..

Bringing them is one thing, but firing them off is another!

Exactly.

I don't care if you have a GE minigun in camp but if you take out so much as a .22 and start popping rounds off in camp I'm going to start getting annoyed.

I'll come visit your loud zone too, Grimm--maybe I should be the "old people ambassador" to your zone--I turn 44 on the 7th. It's sooooo cool of NAXJA folk to have a Jambo for my birthday!! :clap: Makes for a perfect b'day present!:party: :loveu: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I'll come visit your loud zone too, Grimm--maybe I should be the "old people ambassador" to your zone--I turn 44 on the 7th. It's sooooo cool of NAXJA folk to have a Jambo for my birthday!! :clap: Makes for a perfect b'day present!:party: :loveu: :cheers::cheers::cheers:

You're just looking for the spankings..

Hey, how'd you know? Did you see that video????

Nice... I forgot about that, being old :looney:

I got you beat Carol, I just turned 45 :cry: last Sunday

Losing your sense of smell?

Or live too close to Rawbrown? ;)
Ewww.:passgas: Working too close to him? No, I just forgot we can 'smell our own'.

I got you beat Carol, I just turned 45 :cry: last Sunday

Belated bday wishes, then, Brendan!! And other than the creaky knees (which have been an issue since I was a teenager, being a genetic problem), I kinda like being in my 40's. There are some advantages =P.

so am i gonna be hanging out with old farts all weekend?:piratefla :nosmile:

Not exclusivly old farts, but you learn after a while the old farts have better food, and start hanging out with them anyways. ;)

so am i gonna be hanging out with old farts all weekend?:piratefla :nosmile:
Hey, I resemble that remark! But I'd have to say us old farts in NAXJA are an amusing bunch. Just don't get in the way of Goatman's good night sleep, and it's all good!!

You young folks talk about being old......... :wave1:

I turn ( ) on the 5th.

So right now its not looking good for me....the dana 44s and 35s are on and ilstalled I'm driving the jeep but I'm having trouble getting the air lockers to engage...... :(

Back