• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head count & vehicle count

Yeah, this is the epic GoatFest--Goatman isn't running it, and Mikedashg, Kevin3151, and Markw are not going. But we're going to be there, and it will be awesome! party1:

I'll miss those guys. Of course when Kevin doesnt, neither does his little brother Mark :D

You forgot the rest of Mark's nickname... :D. But yeah, at the SCXJ M&G on Tuesday, Mark actually admitted that "Kevin's not going" was his main reason for not going...

Illt ry and get drunk and show you guys my boobs... cant wait.

Update:

Bringing myself 3 other Adults and possibly a guy with a built sammy on 33's.

TEEN COUNT????

My 15yo daughter just said she's up for going with me, if there will be other people close to her age... any 14-18yr old kids going? (no, you 21yo guys need not apply!!) I'd love to have her along, but not if she's booooorrrrrred =)

gah why can't you bring the amatuer bartender daughter. and a bar.

;)

Nice... Alden hasn't agreed to go yet... Both girls have so much homework it's pathetic. But I'll work on it. Can't bring a bar though.

The Egg would be a perfect lakebed bar!
I agree in theory but don't have enough time to set it up :confused1. No 12v blender, no inverter, no battery power anyway, no generator, not enough ice, and no running water are a few key starting points. We'll do it in Big Bear or somewhere sometime, where I can park it next to 110v power :).

Alright guys ill see you out there about to take off in a hour or so, !

funny! so i take it your not going?

Yes, how'd u guess? You're a fart smeller, errr smart fellar!

Yeah, this is the epic GoatFest--Goatman isn't running it, and Mikedashg, Kevin3151, and Markw are not going. But we're going to be there, and it will be awesome! party1:

I'm blaming it on the date change. It's been the same weekend for years (what? 5 or 6?) and I've never missed a one since the 1st annual. I know the reason, but that still doesn't change the fact that I could have gone. Maybe next year!

TEEN COUNT????

My 15yo daughter just said she's up for going with me, if there will be other people close to her age... any 14-18yr old kids going? (no, you 21yo guys need not apply!!) I'd love to have her along, but not if she's booooorrrrrred =)

I'd say something, but 15 is a little young for me to say what I was thinking of saying (Maybe in 3 years I'll say something. Haha). Especially for such nice and well behaved kids. You'll have to learn me some that parenting crap when Vanessa and I decide to have one. I'm sure you'll have something to say about the topic.

I'd say something, but 15 is a little young for me to say what I was thinking of saying (Maybe in 3 years I'll say something. Haha). Especially for such nice and well behaved kids. You'll have to learn me some that parenting crap when Vanessa and I decide to have one. I'm sure you'll have something to say about the topic.
Thank you (I think?). I think you & Vanessa will raise wonderful kids. And no, mine are not too young for just about anything you'd say to them. They're my kids, remember??? Looks like neither one's going though, so the rest of you will have to meet them another time...

Well guys I'm here! At the cell bush right now so far only 2 motorhomes 1 camp, the road is pretty good I think any reasonable car can make it in, see you on that lakebed!

Somehow I thought you weren't going out till tomorrow. I didnt roll out tonight cuz I didnt want to be there alone. ;)

Have a good fire going? how long will you be up? its like a 2-3 hour drive.

Last minute, but i'm IN. me in a red WJ +1. we'll handle our own food and such.

I will have the famous Blue Beacon on once i get there.

Last edited:
Back