• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head count & vehicle count

So right now its not looking good for me....the dana 44s and 35s are on and ilstalled I'm driving the jeep but I'm having trouble getting the air lockers to engage...... :(
Eh, come anyway. There are quite a few places you can go without lockers...

So right now its not looking good for me....the dana 44s and 35s are on and ilstalled I'm driving the jeep but I'm having trouble getting the air lockers to engage...... :(

Explain??

You have plenty of time to get it all workin bud.

I'm going to justins house wensday and were going to try and get it working my front is working though :)

what are you guys getting all fussy about?

2girls1cup-ride.jpg

Nice attempt at a save, Josh. Won't work. We know you better than that!

Well guys I'm all fixed up and ready to go air line inside the diff popped off, were all good now justin hooked it up, see all of you on the lakebed!

1 Adult

1 XJ

0 Xs

So far I count 35 rigs and 58 people. Who else hasnt posted up that is coming?

I might, just might, come out in the morning. I have to be at work Saturday at 7 pm. So I'd have to leave JV around 4:30. That would give me time to do some good wheeling.

I'm just a "maybe". I have to think about it.

I might, just might, come out in the morning. I have to be at work Saturday at 7 pm. So I'd have to leave JV around 4:30. That would give me time to do some good wheeling.

I'm just a "maybe". I have to think about it.

Jonny you better come we havnt wheeled since big bear!

Back