• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

Anyone interested in a bit of jeep work this weekend? Thursday evening or Friday I'm cutting my fenders and putting on my extended brake lines. Need a hand for the bleeding at least. Down to help anyone with their own projects too.

Maybe. If we get paid before the weekend, I'm going to Pittsburgh, if not, Ill help in the day, and write you down for an IOU

we get paid 1st and 15th, if that day falls on a holiday or weekend or monday, we get paid at midnight on business day prior. But with Navy fed active duty checking account (in an effort to compete with bank of america) they pay those accounts, credited, a day earlier. So in theory, i would get paid on the 13th/14th midnight. which goes to the business day prior, which means I should be paid, could be, paid thursday come friday midnight.

That makes sense....So i picked up a head from a 99 XJ. Shorty, i need some headers. Can you get any good ones at the store?

That makes sense....So i picked up a head from a 99 XJ. Shorty, i need some headers. Can you get any good ones at the store?

nothing at a good deal, that I know of-- lemme see what Rusty did when he got some for his brother's TJ and I'll let you know.

we get paid 1st and 15th, if that day falls on a holiday or weekend or monday, we get paid at midnight on business day prior. But with Navy fed active duty checking account (in an effort to compete with bank of america) they pay those accounts, credited, a day earlier. So in theory, i would get paid on the 13th/14th midnight. which goes to the business day prior, which means I should be paid, could be, paid thursday come friday midnight.

killing me!!! how can youall get paid 4-5 days early and expect anyone to "staff up" for the business? I guess I'll be pulling upen-to-close shifts Thurs-Mon. :bawl::bawl:

shorty ill be sure to mention to you when I get paid from now on, so you can staff accordingly

please!!:spin1:

my goal is to be overstaffed when you guys have $$$$ to spend!

And its my intention to spend at your store I do have cash.:laugh3:

so valve springs can be dangerous.....this is a observation.:smoker:

so valve springs can be dangerous.....this is a observation.:smoker:

terribly enough thats not news to me... So how about our friend Kevin called me at 3:30 in the morning stuck in the mud... I'd went to get him but my T-case is fubar...

our friend kevin? the one i bought the header from? or the one that comes to the meetings?

Any body around here do the headlight harness upgrade yet?

No, but let me know how it goes, its on my list of wants

Any body around here do the headlight harness upgrade yet?

I've done it on other "old school" wired headlight harnesses )Mustangs, Torinos, Cougars) and it definitely helps. They had the same crappy design where the power for the lamps goes through the entire vehicle before it gets to the front (where it started)

paid last night???

No they didn't

Shorty. What paint did you use on your engine. And what would you recommend on bare stainless steel headers. ceramic coating company in vb wants $190. Cant afford that so what do ya think?

Back