• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

whats his name was Kevin, I met him at the taco bell drive though after Zac Brown.

Kevin-- that's right. The worst part is that he's been shopping at the store for a while and I still couldn't remember if I'd ever heard his name:doh:

Now it's time to plan the Pick-n-Pull meet. It should be much more fun than standing around nursing hangovers without much to do!!:clap:

well, you'll need a transfer case if I'm not mistaken...

everybody needs to watch the forecast, next decent Saturday morning (hangover pending) we should all meet out there. Im ok with this following Sat. after halloween.

so next Sat-- the 6th, yes? If so, I'll see about scheduling every one else and make it happen. (normally the schedule is already written by now, but vacations have boogered it up enough to allow me to make some changes)

P.S. Pick-n-Pull without a hangover isn't worth the trip!

Hey Jared, you interested in whoring out your garage for a few days?

Hey Jared, you interested in whoring out your garage for a few days?

Sure. Keep in mind a rig will not fully fit in my garage so it has to be able to roll out every night. What project do ya have on mind?

I have that VW i need to swap an engine on. Would def take a few days.

Pick and pull this weekend then?

got a sweet heart coming down from back home, so maybe....

can't do it. lack of funds, and I have a hiring conference in the afternoon.

i always pick the time! someone else do it... how early in the am?

I'm in Jersey for the weekend. Let me know if they have any front drivelines from an AW4 Cherokee; I need one.

keep your eyes open for liberty's I want to do the brake conversion. Oh I posted my ARBs in the for sale section.

Open at 8. Lets say 9 o clock then.

Back