• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

I'm in depending on whether or not I get my axle swap done. I snapped something in my current axle backing up at 5mph... I'm going to try to get it done Monday & Tuesday, and finish it up Friday. Tricky thing about the base auto shop is that is that it has to be rolling every time I take it out of the bay, and I've only got 6 hours a day to work on it... On top of that I've still got to chop the fenders, and put my rear shackles in! I could use the chance to measure for bump stops though.

Shawn: If you're looking for shocks, and you're around 3-4" lift I have a set of generic shocks from Rusty's that I just took off with around 500 miles on the front ones, and 15 on the rear ones.

Oceana you can leave shit over night. Ill help you swap barter for the shocks. 2 of us should be a 3 hour
Job tops.

Ill give you a shout Friday. I just spent the last two days on it, but the brake lines are all in such bad shape I couldn't get anything loose. Hopefully, I can get to advance and get some new lines sometime this week. I think with the two of us we can manage the axle & shackles no sweat.

friday no go, I have duty... You have a flat black one right? I saw it there when I did my oil yesterday.

So any body showing up this weekend?

Yea ill be there, gonna install my new horn, air horn that is...

friday no go, I have duty... You have a flat black one right? I saw it there when I did my oil yesterday.

Primer & satin black rockers/flares. Its pretty unmistakeable with the junkyard in the back :/ can't wait to get it rolling and take all that junk out!

I wont make it, going to pick up my axle in Knoxville and fishing in Cullowhee this weekend.

i have some lights for trade if anyone wants to make this a tiny swap meet.

Sure what hell, if Shorty is good with it, its his store after all...

Sure what hell, if Shorty is good with it, its his store after all...

fine with me (as long as you're not giving away anything I sell:spin1:-- jk)

I've got tons of useless poop that someone else might need, but very little that anyone would know they needed 'til they broke one of them. Anyone looking for specific stuff, post it up!

i need a t case and track bar, my rusts is shaky...

M&G 2 in the house:

M-n-G2.jpg

had to call momma to bring a Jeep so I could claim the oldest and the highest mileage awards!!

L-R Jared, Virginia, never caught his name, no one important, Shawn, Nick, no one important's other P.O.S.

this was before the free swag offering of the day :)

P.S. Jared, you were looking forward this time!! :)

Last edited:
had to call momma to bring a Jeep so I could claim the oldest and the highest mileage awards!!

L-R Jared, Virginia, never caught his name, no one important, Shawn, Nick, no one important's other P.O.S.

this was before the free swag offering of the day :)

P.S. Jared, you were looking forward this time!! :)

dont forget! you also claim owning most rigs. and im sure there are enough parts in the garage to make another.:roflmao:

whats his name was Kevin, I met him at the taco bell drive though after Zac Brown.

Back