• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GUNS & AMMO

My buddy has a shield, the mag was popping out occasionally when shooting quickly. After looking at it for a minute or two I noticed the notch in the mag where is locks in was rounded off a lot. A well placed blow with a screwdriver on the inside of the mag and its been fine ever since. No jams or any other issues

I heard about that. It was mostly the 7 round mags. Many if those who complained about it didn't strip it down and clean/oil it prior to shooting. Many people also noticed after a few hundred rounds through it the issue went away. I guess I will see what happens when I finally get it out for some shots.

just took the wifes 9mm shield out loved it. no probs

David and I are on our way home from a youthgroup missiontrip and over the week we have picked up 6 boxes of 325 22lr and 6 boxes of 550 22lr and weird enough 2boxes of 233 even though we don't have anything that shoots 223. Once we are back in town David says he is going to pickup 2 870s for us :)
Damn boy is hooked.

David and I are on our way home from a youthgroup missiontrip and over the week we have picked up 6 boxes of 325 22lr and 6 boxes of 550 22lr and weird enough 2boxes of 233 even though we don't have anything that shoots 223. Once we are back in town David says he is going to pickup 2 870s for us :)
Damn boy is hooked.

Where are you finding .22?

Three days ago. No limit up to 1k.

998269_506354109412426_899802905_n_zps9b80c8b7.jpg

941279_505361016178402_1914135995_n_zps876ea8db.jpg

I'm meeting my dad at his place in Estes Park tomorrow then off to the local gun club. For Father's day he wanted to just kick back and pop off some rounds. :thumbup:

On the shoot list:
-Thompson .45 "Tommy Gun"
-M1 Garand
-.50 cal black powder
-AR15
-AK 47
-Mini 14
-Remington lever action .22LR
-Winchester semi auto .22
-870 12ga
-XDM .40
-Sig Sauer P226 9mm
-Sig Sauer P230 .380
-S&W 3913 9mm

..... And whatever else my pops feels like dragging out there from his "friend's" arsenal....:D

Since neither of us reloads, I'll post up the brass for anyone who wants it. :thumbup:

I'm meeting my dad at his place in Estes Park tomorrow then off to the local gun club. For Father's day he wanted to just kick back and pop off some rounds. :thumbup:

On the shoot list:
-Thompson .45 "Tommy Gun"
-M1 Garand
-.50 cal black powder
-AR15
-AK 47
-Mini 14
-Remington lever action .22LR
-Winchester semi auto .22
-870 12ga
-XDM .40
-Sig Sauer P226 9mm
-Sig Sauer P230 .380
-S&W 3913 9mm

..... And whatever else my pops feels like dragging out there from his "friend's" arsenal....:D

Since neither of us reloads, I'll post up the brass for anyone who wants it. :thumbup:

May I call dibs on the 7.62x39 casings?

Unfortunately no brass guys. The Estes park range asks for the brass to help pay for range expenses.

Great day though..... :thumb up:

LOL......... OOOOWWWWIIIIEEEEE

Dadgummit my shoulder hurts! :laugh: An afternoon of shooting well over 200 combined rounds from .50 cal black powder, .270, .300, 30-06, 7.62 and .223 rifles..... it's feeling like the loser's face from 5 rounds of boxing...... My wrist isn't much happier after another 120 rounds or so from the various handguns..... the worst of which was the .45 (Winchester) Ruger Vaquero........

Guess I need to go shoot more often........ :shhh:

:D

The nervous thinking side of me says "I don't know where this is or how the rules are in that area, but if that happened here, the victim could get himself in a lot of trouble for continuing to fire after the bad guy had started to retreat."

The logical thinking side of me says "Good deal. Trash taken out for the day."

The nervous thinking side of me says "I don't know where this is or how the rules are in that area, but if that happened here, the victim could get himself in a lot of trouble for continuing to fire after the bad guy had started to retreat."

The logical thinking side of me says "Good deal. Trash taken out for the day."

I would have done the same thing. Adrenaline pumping and the guy had no idea if the crook was just going to wheel around the other side of the car and start shooting back.

Back