• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GUNS & AMMO

I saw what you did there... it was just as phunnay before ;)

16,046 signatures submitted to recall Morse. I know in the long run it's futile, but, hey, at least I know there are 16, 045 people that agree with me. :) Only 7100 were needed to force a recall.

Why futile???? you dont think he would loose an election? From the people ive talked to, ever Manitou tree huggers, theyd vote his ass out!

GUNS & AMMO

I guess I'm still hoping there's some sanity left in COLORADO. But I know what you mean. I'm really hoping that if morse is recalled, that it might light a fire to attempt to recall Hick as well. Even a attempt would speak leaps and bounds!

I know it's a long shot!

GUNS & AMMO

A small ray of hope. Even if they bring someone in who is just as bad or worse. If they recall him the next guy might mind his P's and Q's a little more in fear of the same thing happening to them.

:DAgreed thats what i meant you just said it better!:D

Im a:farmer:

That's why I think it's futile, overall. I do think Morse will be recalled. I wouldn't be surprised if Hickenlooper appointed Mike Merrifield to replace him who also is a loony progressive and is planning on running for Morse's seat anyway.

That's what scares me because Merrifield is a freakin psycho.

Happy Birthday!

20130606_181938_zpseb5aaa33.jpg

M&P is where it's at!! Just wish I could afford one...

They should make the Shield in .45! Gotta compete with the XDs.

I have a sub-combact G30. As 45's go, its fairly benign.

LOL. Not only do I like it, but so does Sheila... not that her hands are significantly smaller than my little digits :eyes: It does not have the violent recoil of some 45's particularly the compact variety, and is a great reliable shooter. Sheila is actually a better shot with it than I am.

My wife has had problems with hers in the past (she has a 9mm sheild), but we sent it back to smith&wesson and have been happy since(one mag still has problems but oh well..)

My buddy has a shield, the mag was popping out occasionally when shooting quickly. After looking at it for a minute or two I noticed the notch in the mag where is locks in was rounded off a lot. A well placed blow with a screwdriver on the inside of the mag and its been fine ever since. No jams or any other issues

Back