• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GUNS & AMMO

20140703001307-459d4ba6-la.jpg

That's an odd place for your ears. Mine are on my head.

Yowza. Must be fun to lug that around, or is it more of a semi-permanent range feature?

My dad left me an old Mauser in 300 H&H. His dad had it built for a mouse hunt in Alaska that never happened, sadly. I'm looking forward to touching that off this spring. Fortunately I found a stash of ammo for it, too.

;)
Yowza. Must be fun to lug that around, or is it more of a semi-permanent range feature?

My dad left me an old Mauser in 300 H&H. His dad had it built for a mouse hunt in Alaska that never happened, sadly. I'm looking forward to touching that off this spring. Fortunately I found a stash of ammo for it, too.

Mouse ..... Moose ....... It's all the same ;)

Good luck with that P22. I bought a pink camo one for my daughter a couple of years ago and had to work through the frustration of finding the ammo it liked. I do like the feel of that gun. That carbon fiber looks great!

I have had zero issues since I started only using high velocity ammo.

I have 2 of the Walther P22's and a G22. Great guns but they can be finiky with ammo choice until you get them good and broken in. Now they'll shoot pretty much any ammo I feed them with little to no hang ups.

Took the P22 out today and put 120 rds. through it. Other than 1 FTE it performed flawlessly with both Remington UMC and Remington Yellow Jacket hollow points.

Basically........

Acquire a lower parts kit and buttstock & buffer tube of your choice and put it together then start working on an upper. Another option is to get a kit that includes everything (LPK, upper, etc.) but the stripped lower receiver.

Back