• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest in Johnson Valley Nov 13-14

To step up, and to bring this back to page 1... I'd be willing to lead an easy "don't follow me, I'm likely to get lost...but we'll have fun along the way and I have a GPS" trail. Seemed to work out well last year.

I now have 31s & 4.56s, and a rear locker, but that still isn't going to get me chomping at the bit to run any Hammer trails.

Shelby, I bet even your WJ could make it... we had a couple fairly stock rigs putting along behind my tiny-tired 3" lift last year.

Anyway, I'll volunteer to lead the easy/stocker Saturday run if folks want me to.

Carol

Should I provide entertainment again?

I'm stoked for this! It was so FUN last year! I'll definitely be there. If I still have the XJ I'll hit the hammers for sure! No sense letting a trip go to waste!

"if you still have the XJ" WTF? did i miss something?
And yes, last year was fun despite my broken stock Drive shaft... :(

I can't wait to see all of you guys again!.........its been awhile!

Last time i saw you was at KOH. Im bringing my doggie this time. :)

Shelby, I bet even your WJ could make it... we had a couple fairly stock rigs putting along behind my tiny-tired 3" lift last year.

Now we all know that the WJ has a history in JV. I will probably bring her to the show. I need something to tow the PUP with anyhow.

I will bring a few extra cases of beer. I ain't saying it will be high dollar stuff. But it will get you buzzed!

Yea, I am hearing back today from someone who liked my Jeep so much they want to buy it. It's also for sale :eyes: but either way I'll still be there! I'll prerun Sam's Nissan Versa if I have to!
That, I would pay to see...I'd offer to race you if I still had my Focus. :D

Oh, Stephan was highly entertaining last year, without suffering any major damage to Jeep or himself... He did a great job as in-flight entertainment!

To step up, and to bring this back to page 1... I'd be willing to lead an easy "don't follow me, I'm likely to get lost...but we'll have fun along the way and I have a GPS" trail. Seemed to work out well last year.

I now have 31s & 4.56s, and a rear locker, but that still isn't going to get me chomping at the bit to run any Hammer trails.

Anyway, I'll volunteer to lead the easy/stocker Saturday run if folks want me to.

Carol

You're on Carol. Can't let a good volunteer go to waste.

:cheers:

i would like to check it out. but im a full time student=broke arse mofo haha. ill try to swing it tho. and hopefully ill be able to get my rig set up b4 then. im thinking 3.5" lift with 31"s rock rails and a front diff skid plate

Don't worry about the build. Just make it drivable out there! I didn't do any hard trails last year and had a blast with Carol. And there are plenty of opens seats and rides to the hard trails. It was sometimes more fun to watch on the trail than ride

We did have a lot of fun, now, didn't we!! I second the "just show the eff up if that's all you can manage to do"...

Empty seats can be found, and fun can be had while stock. Just make sure your 4WD engages, and either have solid tow points or a willingness to have something potentially bent/broken/torn off if you get stuck & we have to yank you.

a willingness to have something potentially bent/broken/torn off if you get stuck & we have to yank you.

Oh man... i kinda like that thought of that except for the part where you mentioned it being broken or torn off :p The bent part is covered... :p

Although the yank part of it sounds like a blast!

Oh man... i kinda like that thought of that except for the part where you mentioned it being broken or torn off :p The bent part is covered... :p

Although the yank part of it sounds like a blast!

Don't you remember last time you tried that?

I ended up having to shove a soda bottle up your bum and duct tape it on.

i am going to try and make it for Saturday but can guarantee it. that is way close to the Baja 1000 I think i leave that monday or tuesday but i will try for sat. I hope i can to meet all you guys...and gal

Back