• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

get together Friday or Sunday night?

corbinafly said:
;)
Maybe not at your current pace.

Come on Kyung...... join me. Just blame me on the corruption when your wife finds the visa statement.

Im blaming you!:laugh3:

mattyj said:
Come on Kyung...... join me. Just blame me on the corruption when your wife finds the visa statement.

Im blaming you!:laugh3:
Don't blame me....I wanna stay on your lady's good side. I'll most likely be joining you, but the wife doesn't handle the bills.:laugh3:
You can be my "parts tester".

And thanks for my new avi pic.

corbinafly said:
You can be my "parts tester"

huh.gif

It's weird, when I read matt's posts, they have an Australian accent. Fawk I need to go to bed.

karstic said:
It's weird, when I read matt's posts, they have an Australian accent. Fawk I need to go to bed.

G'day mate, howz it goin? Come on digga, it really does sound like you need to hit the hay! She'll be right in the mornin, and before you know it bob's your uncle!

;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;

TRANSLATED

Hello friend, how are you? Now friend, you really should go to bed. You will be feeling fine in the morning & everything will be Ok!

Hey at least i dont use old Ozzie slang!:looney:

[Hank Hill voice] I tell ya what [/Hank Hill voice]

Honestly I like listening to Mat talk he reminds me of my friend in high school from there. I miss his crazy antics and he always had the best wemens around. At my work we have a guy from jamica and other than when hes obviously high I cant understand a damn thing he says.

corbinafly said:
And thanks for my new avi pic.

I was wondering when you were gonna get tired of me. :)

Skwerly said:
LOL i loved it! I vote Matty has to post like that ALL the time! Also, change your avatar to a Dingo or something cool like that!

Lata Digga!:yap:

Crikey mate, you know i sound just like you blokes! No diff. And no Dingo is comin my way to replace that picky of me snazzy little shiela Mia! So take that cobba!
Translation.
Come on buddy, you know that i really sound the same as you guys. No different. And there is no way that a picture of a dingo will replace the picture of my beautiful little girl Mia. Do you understand friend?
:D

mattyj said:
Crikey mate, you know i sound just like you blokes! No diff. And no Dingo is comin my way to replace that picky of me snazzy little shiela Mia! So take that cobba!
Translation.
Come on buddy, you know that i really sound the same as you guys. No different. And there is no way that a picture of a dingo will replace the picture of my beautiful little girl Mia. Do you understand friend?
:D
Crackin' me up man!:looney:

olympic4x4tech said:
So your not planning on driving around the city all over in the middle of the night??

haha. Unless you want to. :)

Back