• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Geostash '09

Just an FYI I bought some locking top ziplock containers today for the Geostash event. The containers are not as large as the first year but larger than last. 21 containers and a can of florecent paint came to $22.58 Not bad for $1 a container.

Rebecca I will be transfering that amount from our NAXJA account to my personal account because I did not have the Chapter Debit Card with me so be aware. i also need to get our register book to you so you can be the one to document things.

Just an FYI I bought some locking top ziplock containers today for the Geostash event. The containers are not as large as the first year but larger than last. 21 containers and a can of florecent paint came to $22.58 Not bad for $1 a container.

Rebecca I will be transfering that amount from our NAXJA account to my personal account because I did not have the Chapter Debit Card with me so be aware. i also need to get our register book to you so you can be the one to document things.

You also should learn to count...You bought 19 :D Those bigger one's only had two each.

I painted the lids and have the paper circles in them. Going up tomorrow to place a few.

I am working on Toilet rentals. They should get back to me today with the cost of the event.

I left a message with Vince at Teraflex to see if they would donate anything for the raffel.

So far we have some Tom Woods stuff to give away and a gift certificate that Burger Stop will donate.

Anyone have anything else?

I talked to Vinny Today and he is willing to donate some stuff. He will get back to me on what it will be.

Should be getting a gas can holder from Adventure Trailers

alumfuel1.jpg

Got most of the Caches placed. I have three left and Slider has two. Ryan are you planning on being up in that area again anytime soon? I am not sure wheh I will be going back up. I have to work just about every Saturday in July.

I was talking to Paul and we were thinking on going up next Thursday and Friday. If I cold pick the 3 caches left from you Wed we could get this done next week. Let me know.

Yes. I plan on placing the rest of them. We need to make sure the rest are placed on the west of the highway and further south. I don't want them all concentrated too heavily in one genral direction. Tom....do you have either the weekends of the 11th or the 18th of July off?

One other thing. Steve. I would post the coords up here asap. Not that the chances are likely of this happening but it would suck to lose your hard copy of them. Better to have them in a couple of places.

I have the 9th, 10th and 11th off then 15th, 16th, 17th and 18th. I have to be at work on Sundays at 6:00 AM. Again it's also dependent on my damn nose, missed helping Steve already because of it.

I have them saved in my GPS and I have them all written down as well. I will post them up as soon as I remember to do it.

The cost of the Porta Potty's will be $200.00 for the 14,15 and 16th.

Tom, Rebecca, what do you think I am ready to pull the trigger to get them reserved for us.

Ryan, she had no Idea who we were and did not remember do the event for us last time. Who's name did you have it under? She didnt have anything in her records for NAXJA.

The cost of the Porta Potty's will be $200.00 for the 14,15 and 16th.

Tom, Rebecca, what do you think I am ready to pull the trigger to get them reserved for us.

Ryan, she had no Idea who we were and did not remember do the event for us last time. Who's name did you have it under? She didnt have anything in her records for NAXJA.

This is Rocket sanitation? No I don't remember her name. It was under naxja.

Do we have that much in the account or are we counting on the event to cover the cost? If we have the money already I say go for it.

Yes this is Rocket Sanitation and she said that she has nothing under Naxja.

We have $812.15 in the account right now.

I will tell her to put us on the scheduel. I PM'd Slider to see if he will be the contact person for them getting them set up.

Next time you talk to her give her my name. I guess it's possible I could have done it under my name but I really doubt I would.

Ask her if she remembers going out to the Myers ranch two years ago. Maybe that will spring something in her thinker.

This event is coming up fast. What are the ideas for dinner? We have toilets reserved so we are looking at $200.00 spent there.

Raffle items are still looking a little low. We are going to get a bow of old Naxja gear from national as well as some other stuff that has not been decided yet.

Tom and Rebecca what do you want to see happen for this event?

Back