• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction Longarms

The front cycles at exactly 11 1/4, and the rear was at 10 but I changed shock mounts and have not checked since then. The frame is great no matter what you use it for, People think it is just for Speed and that is not the case. Crawls pretty good and my doors will always close!

FordGuy said:
Yea, after I put them on, following the instructions, I did stare at the grease fittings for awhile. There is no way to grease them from the top on mine.

Remove the fitting and buy 90 degree ones that is what I had to do. You grease them from the back then.

FordGuy said:
The front cycles at exactly 11 1/4, and the rear was at 10 but I changed shock mounts and have not checked since then. The frame is great no matter what you use it for, People think it is just for Speed and that is not the case. Crawls pretty good and my doors will always close!

I can vouch for that.....been to Calico with Fordguy and seen him go through everything, completely unscathed!!

FordGuy said:

What shocks are using ?

krawler said:
Remove the fitting and buy 90 degree ones that is what I had to do. You grease them from the back then.

Another option is to buy two allen head set screws. Grease things up, unscrew the zirk, replace with the set screws. Wheel it. Than when it's time for grease again, pull out the set screws and put the zirks back in and repeat.....

DA

Back