• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front page has issues......

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
I thought I'd copy some of the text on the NAXJA.org front page for an announcement of the new Imtn Chapter on a local 4x4 site..........this needs to be fixed and fast.
Here's what my version looks like, do with it what you will. :)
X

Since there are quite a few XJ owners that frequent this site, I thought I go ahead and share this.

NAXJA is a club for XJ/MJ owners that was founded in 1999. Charter Members met and became friends over the Internet while discussing XJ technical issues. The idea was planted to have an annual four wheeling event so we could actually meet the friends we had made online and hit the trails together. NAXJA held it's first major event, Forum Fest '99 in the San Juan's of Colorado and has evolved into a fully functioning, continent-wide, XJ Club as well as the best source for XJ related Tech on the Web. We host regular XJ/MJ specific events at locations such as Tellico, Moab, Rubicon, Attica, Paragon as well as other less famous four-wheeling destinations. NAXJA hosted the XJ 20th Anniversary Celebration in Moab '03, with over 150 vehicles in attendance.

We currently have nearly 500 active members in the US, Canada, Germany, Australia and the Virgin Islands and as an organization we are members of United Four Wheel Drive Associations and Tread Lightly!, proud supporters of the Blue Ribbon Coallition and USA-ALL.

XJEEPER said:
I thought I'd copy some of the text on the NAXJA.org front page for an announcement of the new Imtn Chapter on a local 4x4 site..........this needs to be fixed and fast.
Here's what my version looks like, do with it what you will. :)
X

Since there are quite a few XJ owners that frequent this site, I thought I go ahead and share this.

NAXJA is a club for XJ/MJ owners that was founded in 1999. Charter Members met and became friends over the Internet while discussing XJ technical issues. The idea was planted to have an annual four wheeling event so we could actually meet the friends we had made online and hit the trails together. NAXJA held it's first major event, Forum Fest '99 in the San Juan's of Colorado and has evolved into a fully functioning, continent-wide, XJ Club as well as the best source for XJ related Tech on the Web. We host regular XJ/MJ specific events at locations such as Tellico, Moab, Rubicon, Attica, Paragon as well as other less famous four-wheeling destinations. NAXJA hosted the XJ 20th Anniversary Celebration in Moab '03, with over 150 vehicles in attendance.

We currently have nearly 500 active members in the US, Canada, Germany, Australia and the Virgin Islands and as an organization we are members of United Four Wheel Drive Associations and Tread Lightly!, proud supporters of the Blue Ribbon Coallition and USA-ALL.

Um...I don't follow what you're trying to say. What exactly is wrong with the front page?

oh, now I see...don't mind me, little slow at 5am
Tim

Skorpyo said:
oh, now I see...don't mind me, little slow at 5am
Tim

Hey Tim, it just looks like it was whipped out in 3 minutes and not proof-read, that's all. I see the over use of ???? has been fixed but feel free to cut and paste my version up there........NOW! ;)

What is NAXJA, you ask?

Back