• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Pot-Luck

Tyler, you need commercial cans of nacho cheese?

Hey Jeff, I appreciate it, but the machine only takes a special bagged cheese that has a threaded orfice in the bag to put the pump/valve into. I trided to reuse a bag one time by putting in some other sauce but it did not work right.

damn bagged cheese nazis.....

Mark me down for home made tortilla chips and chocolate covered BACON.

I also grabbed 3 bags of chips too "just in case" I want to eat nachos before the homemade chips are done :D

What's the brand name? There's a pretty good restaurant supply in Lombard, IL that I *MAY* be able to hit on Friday morning.

it is a Gehls dispenser and I beleive they have a speciality bag system for their dispensers. I use the jalapeno cheese in mine and it is a lot better then just the regular cheaddar sauce.

I just checked the company's website. No bagged cheese at all. Sorry, I tried.

I just realized my daughter and I will be there for this. Is there anything else that needs to be got? Dont know why I was thinking we would be showing up to late to enjoy this.
Cardboard

Here is the list:
click here

I'm not sure how updated it is with the last couple pages, but is pretty uptodate. Not trying to step on Suzie's toes here either. See if there's anything extra you can think of.

mac 'cups? ice?' gyvr

The potluck will be held in and around this mess.

The goal is to have the food on tables inside and run you in the side door (the second door) and out the back door. I will have a salamander going if its that cold (doors have freezer flaps on them to keep the heat in. Also have lighting and the canopy for darkness and whatever the weather might be doing.

03bb8753.jpg

mac 'at least that is the plan' gyvr

Sounds like I should add a big street broom to my packing list if I end up driving out there.

Back