• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday Night Pot-Luck

I was unable to have work 'sponsor' any burger, however I have bought some pre-made patty's that I will be bringing, ready to grill. Just add bacon. :D

Sue, would you think that 40 burgers would be enough? I can bring more if needed.

dan

I still need something to bring, I am not much of a cook so...

What else do we need???

I was unable to have work 'sponsor' any burger, however I have bought some pre-made patty's that I will be bringing, ready to grill. Just add bacon. :D

Sue, would you think that 40 burgers would be enough? I can bring more if needed.

dan

I would thinks that is plenty. we have lots of other stuff too. are they beef only?

Suzie, we can make those chipotle ribs again! We'll just need an outlet in a camper to plug them in on Friday.

Good thing I was checking this out before we came! I got a turkey fryer for Christmas and was hoping to use it this year, but seems that the fried poultry field is pretty well stocked. We'll just fry up the bird tomorrow!

:flame:

Suzie, we can make those chipotle ribs again! We'll just need an outlet in a camper to plug them in on Friday.

Good thing I was checking this out before we came! I got a turkey fryer for Christmas and was hoping to use it this year, but seems that the fried poultry field is pretty well stocked. We'll just fry up the bird tomorrow!

:flame:
Wow, I am looking forward to these. I feel bad that I could not remember who brought them. please point them out to me. i don't want to miss!

Hey, RedHeep.... just how well wind-shielded is your turkey fryer burner? I've got one that's just about wind proof.

chz man!! is R2chz2 showing up if so i can make homemade chips.

and i will be bringing a special desert.

yup, he will be there with 6-10# of cheese. I forgot to order more and did not realize that on our last drunken shop party that we ate as much as we did! I actually just cleaned him up this evening while getting my pile together to start loading tomorrow.

I'm a little late to the party here. The list looks pretty thorough...thinking I will bring some sort of dessert unless there is another necessity.

yup, he will be there with 6-10# of cheese. I forgot to order more and did not realize that on our last drunken shop party that we ate as much as we did! I actually just cleaned him up this evening while getting my pile together to start loading tomorrow.
Tyler, you need commercial cans of nacho cheese?

I'm bringing some venison summer sausage.

JIM.

Back