• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FestFest

We can shuttle ya around Susie in the ranger or a golf cart if that would help you any? As far as side dishes, anything easy and that would tie into a BBQ type meal. I have ordered up @ 10# of pulled pork for Saturdays meal be it lunch or supper, I don't care, and I will cover breakfast each morning Saturday and Sunday. I am going to check on the availability of a porta potty for this as well and the showers in the house are available too if anyone would like to use them. Just not real hot on a bunch of drunk dudes dropping deuces in my house :D

For you Susie, you bet! I just don't want drunks trampling in and out dropping stinky dookes! Lol

For you Susie, you bet! I just don't want drunks trampling in and out dropping stinky dookes! Lol

But is ok if us sober crips do it? :D Me sitting down in a portapot would be bad news!

we are getting closer to FestFest...I am hoping that we have decent weather and that I can get a few things tied up before then..if not, oh well, we will have a great time none the less! I have a stack of wood for the bonfire that is growing by the week...and maybe some furniture to throw in it as well :flame:

My buddy was asking if we needed to haul wood up for a smaller campfire by our tents , i told him i don't think we would need one .

He also asked if we should bring targets like some melons and some paper targets.

And once again let me know if there is anything specific i can bring or do to help out . we will be pitching some $ on the breakfast and bringing enough to make sure we wont be hungry otherwise but i'm no good with thinking of a group dish to bring ..
(that's why we brought sodas and chips to W.F.)

My buddy was asking if we needed to haul wood up for a smaller campfire by our tents , i told him i don't think we would need one .

He also asked if we should bring targets like some melons and some paper targets.

And once again let me know if there is anything specific i can bring or do to help out . we will be pitching some $ on the breakfast and bringing enough to make sure we wont be hungry otherwise but i'm no good with thinking of a group dish to bring ..
(that's why we brought sodas and chips to W.F.)

They have a couple trees at their disposal, pretty sure we'll be good on firewood!

I have been saving up cardboard & have plenty stick on bullseyes. Shooting at some old washers or dryers would be cool. but than again,I am a destructive SOB.

Can I bring Tannerite?

Are you kidding or serious?

That's what it's for...It's sold at Fleet Farm. It says "Just mix and shoot" on the package...

And we've used it before.

Tyler, its your crib. Tannerite or no?

Back