• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FestFest

oh, and Rew, we can have your axles pulled if your ready to pick them up then?

we will have them out one way or another for that weekend...or a bunch of drunks making it a wrenchfest as well, but we will send you home with your new axles :thumbup:

may want to bring a truck or small trailer!

I have been waiting to comment until i was sure i could make it but Id like to come out.

I would like to bring a couple of childhood buddies i shoot with as they spend their money on guns and not an Xj like me so they have more fun guns.

Someday id like to spend some $ on some guns but my Jeep is an expensive obsession.

Let me know if that's fine and anything you would like me to bring to contribute to FestFest!

Is anyone bringing a 44 mag, cause I would love to see the diff in my 357 mag?

Or a police cruiser.

Ok, I've tried to stay out of this thread because we are going to be in MI at Rocks and Vally's that same weekend...but this comment made me laugh.

mac 'if only it could be taken out of county' gyvr

Yup.

So far:

.22 Ruger
.32 Beretta
.38 Smith
.45 Ruger auto
.44 Ruger S/A
.222 Rifle

Still working on a .223

Rev
I got ya covered on the 223, was gonna bring the mini 14, and prolly the sks also.

I'll be bringing :

7.62x54R
9mm

I got ya covered on the 223, was gonna bring the mini 14, and prolly the sks also.

Thanks....but I need to buy a .223, looking at the Mini 14.

Thinking about doing it, then telling the wife, better to ask for forgiveness the permission. Besides, in my home, I am the boss, the leader, the big man, the captain, and if she does not like where this gravy train is headed she can get off at the next stop.

Rev

Thanks....but I need to buy a .223, looking at the Mini 14.

Thinking about doing it, then telling the wife, better to ask for forgiveness the permission. Besides, in my home, I am the boss, the leader, the big man, the captain, and if she does not like where this gravy train is headed she can get off at the next stop.

Rev

Really??

Nice try

BUSTED

sean just let me know when and where to meet ya. whatever works best for you is fine for me.

Talked to Brad today and we're officially in! Not sure who else will be tagging along.

Has anyone decided what side dishes they will be bringing? I need to start planing this trip.

Found out today that I will still be wearing my cast/boot for Festfest. I was so hoping it would not work out this way. Will still be there, just not as simple.

Found out today that I will still be wearing my cast/boot for Festfest. I was so hoping it would not work out this way. Will still be there, just not as simple.
Sue gets the Ranger.......except when Sean is jumping it!

Back