• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FestFest

scored about 25# of pork butt.....we are gonna eat well......

I now need to find a new cheese supplier, mine has closed shop :(

Maybe my buddy that's coming can recommend someone hes been kitchen manager in numerous restaurants around town and has good relationships with reps from multiple commercial food suppliers.

My fiancee manages a circle K they have a cheese machine mebbe she has an idea as well.

Might be worth a shot if your looking for a specific brand or bag with the right fitting for your machine
:dunno:

It is a Jalapeño cheddar cheese sauce that comes in bags with a full hole nozzle. It is Gehl brand machine and cheese.

It is a Jalapeño cheddar cheese sauce that comes in bags with a full hole nozzle. It is Gehl brand machine and cheese.

Do they have some sort of proprietary way of hooking up the bags or is it universal? There are some bags of cheese on Amazon that would work if its the same nozzle.

fiance says they use gehl machines/ cheese at her store and she can give me her distributors # or possibly order through her stores account.

she thinks she knows what you mean by full hole nozzle but asked if you could post a pic or elaborate . Apparently there's 2 different nozzle types from them.

she thinks she knows what you mean by full hole nozzle but asked if you could post a pic or elaborate . Apparently there's 2 different nozzle types from them.

so you want tyler, a man know to have several pair of assless chaps and Velcro gloves to post pics of his nozzle so your ole lady can see it...

just making sure i read that right :D

I will post up a pic of my nozzle tomorrow, it is a screw in type nozze that makes cheese come out when pused in and out :D

Rew, is your bacon latering ass gonna suck it up and make it down???

I plan to leave after lunch Friday, to get there at a reasonable time. Don't wanna be trying to find the middle of nowhere in the dark. Or not have enough time to drink beers after arriving.

so you want tyler, a man know to have several pair of assless chaps and Velcro gloves to post pics of his nozzle so your ole lady can see it...

just making sure i read that right :D

:doh: Unfortunately that seems to be a pretty decent recap. Ha

Looks like he found what he was looking for already though

Anyone know if Collin is coming, as I'll being spending friday night in Des moines, leaving first thing Sat. morning

^I've been telling them to get their asses down there!

Save on shipping at Festfest this next weekend. I will have the new cozies, stickers and patches available for purchase. If you want a hat or shirt, pm with the size and/or hat color. I must have PM by tuesday, as we are leaving on wednesday.

Last edited:
I already have custom made Velcro gloves here for you Sean, so the choice is yours.....

Picked up the Savage .17HMR today, just gotta get some more ammo and Clean up the .22 and Mosin! 4 days away!!!! :cheers:

OK, I need a final roll call of who is for sure coming, I have ot make preperations for the meals etc. So far I have the following as making it:

Michael
Rev
Susie
Sean
Lar
John LL
JJ
Josh
Flex
Brad
JR
Kelly
Jeremy
Outkast

And not sure on the following:
Rewster
Collin and crew

anyone else??

OK, I need a final roll call of who is for sure coming, I have ot make preperations for the meals etc. So far I have the following as making it:

Michael
Rev
Susie
Sean
Lar
John LL
JJ
Josh
Flex
Brad
JR
Kelly