• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FestFest

was thinking we will be doing enough shooting to draw attention for a 10 mile radius. With Tylers new neighbor being a deputy sheriff. Do we need to be blowing shit up? It's Tyler's gig so if he says it's a go than go for it.

was thinking we will be doing enough shooting to draw attention for a 10 mile radius. With Tylers new neighbor being a deputy sheriff. Do we need to be blowing shit up? It's Tyler's gig so if he says it's a go than go for it.

It's rural MO, i'm sure he'll join in with beer in hand! :D

big boom is OK as long as it is legal.

plenty of firewood to be had. I will mow a few area down to set up tents etc. In case of bad weather, I have plenty of room in teh machine shed to set up tents on level ground since the machinery is all on the south farms right now.

I dont have any washers/dryers etc...I scrap that stuff as soon as it comes around for $ and I dont have a trashy farm (unlike most northern MO farms!)

If anyone wants, we could take a 20 minute drive to "The Middle of Nowhere" resturant/bar/gun shop/shooting range place and help support the local joint and he is also still in the works of making the trail system for the offroad park. May be a good thing to do Saturday afternoon :dunno:

Cheese "half a deep freeze full of pork and hashbrowns" Man

If anyone wants, we could take a 20 minute drive to "The Middle of Nowhere" resturant/bar/gun shop/shooting range place and help support the local joint and he is also still in the works of making the trail system for the offroad park. May be a good thing to do Saturday afternoon :dunno:

Its heaven on earth!

:D I'm getting prepared. Are you?

200 rounds of 7.62, probably 200 .17hmr and at least 525 rounds of. 22! Maybe some 9mm too!

scored about 25# of pork butt.....we are gonna eat well......

I now need to find a new cheese supplier, mine has closed shop :(

i was hoping i wouldn't have to post this. i am not 100% in now. i have a couple bills rolling in at the wrong time and since the ole lady lost her job i don't really have enough money to make the trip right now.

i was hoping i wouldn't have to post this. i am not 100% in now. i have a couple bills rolling in at the wrong time and since the ole lady lost her job i don't really have enough money to make the trip right now.

what Sean said, and if you cant pick up the axles this trip, no big deal, they can sit (longer! LOL) The trip would pretty much just be beer since I am supplying half the food.

scored about 25# of pork butt.....we are gonna eat well......

I now need to find a new cheese supplier, mine has closed shop :(

if you can find a place that sells it in the chicagoland area just let me know and ill pick some up for ya.

"AK-47, a revolver, a nine, a MAC-11....." :D

Ride with someone' John LL or us---

Yeah, pitch in a few bucks for fuel, we can take the van and get your axles.

Man I wish I coul make this, I have a feeling JJ packs some pretty cool weapons :D.

you would be greatly disappointed. remember i live in cook county il, i'm 5 miles west of chicago.

Back