• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Cleanup Oct 13th.

Any body coming through Memphis, IN, want to do me a big favor?

JIM.

Not going through there any time soon, out of the way for redbird. What do you need Jimbo?

maybe it was covered.... but is there electricity at the campground? or should I pick up a lot lizard to keep me warm? lol

fore 'still hoping to make it' wheeler

I believe the new place has power, the old place we used to stay at does not.

If I were to offer to bring the bacon-fajita-disk-wok-a-cooker thing, would anyone be interested in that? Last time it worked out great. We all could just pitch in a few bucks or bring some food to cook on it.....

Cheese "hoping to make it" Man

I believe the new place has power, the old place we used to stay at does not.

If I were to offer to bring the bacon-fajita-disk-wok-a-cooker thing, would anyone be interested in that? Last time it worked out great. We all could just pitch in a few bucks or bring some food to cook on it.....

Cheese "hoping to make it" Man

he11 mother fuking yes.

OK, if I can get there it will be packed....along with a few #'s of bacon and what ever else is in the freezer...and if Big Hank is in attendence, we all know he is a good bacon go-getter :pig:

Cheese "may have a few thick cut pork chops to bring too" Man

Going to go ahead and make this H.D. Offroad's. Customer appreciation weekend. Going to supply some drinks and bring my smoker for some pork ass and possibly a brisket. The h.d. Dinner will be Saturday night. After the clean up

Brian"you will love my meat" ho13

Last edited:
Going to go ahead and make this H.D. Offroad's. Customer appreciation weekend. Going to supply some drinks and bring my smoker for some pork ass and possibly a brisket. The h.d. Dinner will be Saturday night. After the clean up

Awesome! Shall we call it Porkfest?

OK, if I can get there it will be packed....along with a few #'s of bacon and what ever else is in the freezer...and if Big Hank is in attendence, we all know he is a good bacon go-getter :pig:

Cheese "may have a few thick cut pork chops to bring too" Man

Hey guys, if you need me (or Brad) to bring something, let me know. Buns, chips, condiments, bacon, etc.

Are you bringing some friends with ya?? :D extra buns are always welcome!

Feel free to bring as much extra bacon with you as you want. I am not sure how much we have here.

The jeep is at the welding shop getting the brake brackets welded up. Looks like I should be able to make it, it'll be a shakedown run for the new setup.

Back