• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Cleanup Oct 13th.

Re: Fall Cleanup?

This is questionable for me now, unexpected changes at work, I'll still attempt to make it.

This is questionable for me now, unexpected changes at work, I'll still attempt to make it.

Depending on if Jaime comes with me, you can ride in the Jeep. Or at a minimum ride out there in the Ram and find a seat with someone.

which would be what? Side by sides are not titled, so I guess the bill of sale and/or insurance paperwork?

Honestly I don't know. In Indiana ATVs and such are titled. Check the link ExTankerGuy posted, or call Redbird directly to find out.

812-847-9172

Depending on if Jaime comes with me, you can ride in the Jeep. Or at a minimum ride out there in the Ram and find a seat with someone.

I'll have the Neon going by then so I'll probably take you up on that or drive to Redbird and ride with someone.

I will not be there.

I will continue to work on getting the run lined up with the park, to avoid the issue last time.

The BOD is currently seeing who can make it.

Rev

Oct. 13th.

Show up, work, wheel for free.

I would suggest camping at the same place we did last time, right across the road from the maintenance building for Redbird.

Rev

Who is the BOD who is gonna be there? Who all else is coming?

Not sure if I can make it, I'll try though.

Back