• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Cleanup Oct 13th.

Had a great time with everyone! Good to see everyone. Looking forward to pics and I have a couple videos to load up.

Weres the pics?

Aaron said he'd upload them right after he gets that 8.8 swapped in...

Pretty typical cleanup, not much trash to be found, we moved a few trees that had fallen out of the way. Wrapped up trail 21 and ran a few others and ended up on trail 26. I think it is best described as "Hobag really enjoyed it." Here is what it did to Brendan's fresh D60:

581378_10101853241291528_490828285_n.jpg

Broken hi-steer arm on the driver's side, took a few hours but thanks to Brian being creative with some snatch blocks and the rest of our group running all over the place (and some help from a few dirtbike guys) we got him pulled out to a nearby field and onto a trailer.

Looks like more than just a broke hi steer arm...

mac 'wtf' gyvr

Nope, just high steer arm, of course upper kingpin was loose because arm wasn't holding it in anymore.

BAHAHAHA!!!

That looks rough!!! Curious as to how and why the arm broke? Not big enough? bad heim or tre?

Snapped one of the studs clean off.

Well I got some pics:

Friday night fire
picture.php

Hobag airing down his daughter's Jeep
picture.php

Hobag, Flexy, Little Hank
picture.php

Redbird Station
picture.php

Let's see the wheelin' pics!

Back