• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Cleanup Oct 13th.

I may need a seat. A simple rear pinion seal turned into a basic rebuild, don't know if I'll get it done by then.

JIM.

I am unfortunatly out at this time. They are having services for Camilles uncle this friday afternoon and then spreading the ashes afterwards. I need to stay around for the family. Sucks, but I need to be here.

You can't have them reschedule the services?
If I send you a text every 20 minuets will it change things?
Give me Camille's number, I will text her....

Not with that attitude.

I've been working on it. But working 10-12 hrs. a day with a couple of ball games tossed in doesn't leave much time. Then again I really didn't need any sleep.

JIM.

It will be a mad dash for me to get the Jeep pieced together for Saturday. I get the Jeep back from the welder Friday morning. I then have to re plumb in the hard line on the axle, the soft line to caliper and bleed all the brakes. I also need to swap out the pitman arm before I go. That should be the bare minimum to get her driveable before the trip.

It will be a mad dash for me to get the Jeep pieced together for Saturday. I get the Jeep back from the welder Friday morning. I then have to re plumb in the hard line on the axle, the soft line to caliper and bleed all the brakes. I also need to swap out the pitman arm before I go. That should be the bare minimum to get her driveable before the trip.

We can always bleed the brakes there or at camp. Kenny at redbird station will probably let you pull it in his shop.

Back