• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall 2015 Redbird Clean-up/Flex Memorial Run Nov 14th

Several of us are usually there on Friday to set up camp.

mac 'I hope to be there before dark' gyvr

From Redbird station:

"I got 2 30amp and several 120amps available. We can handle the power."

mac 'bring an extension cord' gyvr

I think they tie the neutral and ground together on those.

mac 'the shocker' gyvr

If it's a ten million volt line, that would yield about 1.2 gigawatts...

Tomorrow is the future.

ec2c05597d18f28bff38d4c5e4791e13.jpg

Meh.....I'm just gonna spoon HoBag shy of sack deep....that will warm things up. I suppose you can watch it that heats ya up.

You know in the words of Snoop Dogs first album...."Ain't No Fun If The Homies Can't Have None"

Cheese 'Gangsta" Man

See attachment. There will be a toys for tot event going on at Redbird the same weekend we will be there. We will do some work in the morning, make time to go to lunch, finish up whatever we need to after lunch and any rec wheeling.

Also, I just got word that Aaron's Jeep will be at the clean up.

mac 'and working out the final details on the Redbird memorial' gyvr

t4t15.jpg

Anyone coming that has chainsaw chaps?

I got the green light to cut the tail light eating tree down. DNR requires the person doing it to have safety equipment...including the chaps.

I'm putting Byron in charge of this, so kid sized chaps will work if anyone has any.

mac 'que the assless chaps comments' gyvr

I have the saw......that tree needs to go.

Byron has a saw, safety equipment required (minus chaps) and previous DNR safety training. He's in charge of the extraction. I have been carefully approaching cutting this tree down for over a year and a half now. The green light has been given. Let's follow through appropriately.

mac 'keep DNR happy' gyvr

Back