• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall 2015 Redbird Clean-up/Flex Memorial Run Nov 14th

Big 'longer is better; that's what she said' Hank

Not to me....

I don't think I will make it down on the 13th so you guys don't over do it the first night...

Brian "sleeping wherever Seanr parks the camper" ho13

I can publicly release that the memorial that the MWC will be funding at RedBird SRA will be an engraved bench in honor of Aaron Thompson to be placed in the rock crawl area at RedBird. The funds will be paying for the materials and costs involved with building/purchasing the bench. There are still several stickers on hand ready to be shipped for your $5 per sticker donation. Please paypal your donation to [email protected] and include your address in the comment box. Thank you for all the orders so far and thank you to Jacob Schenk (JakeWI) for making the stickers.

mac 'the plan is to place the bench at this clean up run' gyvr

What are the camping arrangements at Redbird Station? Is it full hook ups or just water and electricity? If my new camper is out of the shop (yeah, new and in the shop already :rolleyes:) I may make a mini vacation and drag it out. If not, I may just drive the Denali out and sleep in the back of it. I figure that it will suck to sleep in, but rumor has it there is usually some liquid sleeping agent at this gathering :D

Cheese "For Flex" Man

What are the camping arrangements at Redbird Station? Is it full hook ups or just water and electricity? If my new camper is out of the shop (yeah, new and in the shop already :rolleyes:) I may make a mini vacation and drag it out. If not, I may just drive the Denali out and sleep in the back of it. I figure that it will suck to sleep in, but rumor has it there is usually some liquid sleeping agent at this gathering :D

Cheese "For Flex" Man

BRing the Denali, I will need a good clean windshield to pee on in memory of Flex.

Oh I just re-read it...I thought hobag got a Denali

I knew Tyler had the extra mailbox.

mac 'pay more attention' gyvr

Cheese "For Flex" Man

'Lectric only. There is a water spigot by the building, but nowhere to dump tanks.

Mac probably knows better than I, but IIRC the electric hookup is limited and you need an extension cord.

Back