• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

errrrrr....

Citat3962 said:
And I'm sure the NAXJA right wing gestapo will be here to take me off to an interrment camp or guantanamo for disagreeing with the government in public

Just so you know.....The gestapo was NOT right wing. They were of another political pursuasion of which I'm sure you DONT want to get into with ME.

Members here, are not quarentined in Ghettos, loaded into trains, forced into slave labor, tortured, or killed simply because of WHO they are, or what they believe.

Just becuase you read it in a history book and it sounds "CUTE" you know nothing of the Gestapo, or the SS, or Hitler Youth.

Lumpingin other NAXJA members into that same "group" is gonna get you much more than you bargained for.

ESPECIALLY from me.

I implore you to find a survivor from the HOLOCAST and ask them. IF they'll talk about it....YOU'LL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

I see from your user id that you 24. Spend sometime while your young studying history. Including, but not limited to, Hilters rise to power, and his staunch contorl over Germany from the late 20's to the mid 40's.

I should set you up with my wifes' uncle. He was a teenager in Germany in about 36 or so. He escaped from being FORCED into the army. I got $1,000 that says his old tired butt, can kick yours around the block ALL DAY LONG.

If you don't know what your making reference to...PLEASE...DONT.

If it wasn't for the US Military FORCES...you'd be speaking German...If they didn't KILL YOU FIRST.

Sorry.. is should have picked a different word.. I'm well aware the nazi party was Facist not right wing. I was more referring to a right wing police coming to take me away to the liberal farm..

I did alot of research regarding hitler and did my 8th grade biography paper on his life.. I know alot about his unfounded hatred and some of the conspiracies regarding his actual decendents..

I've read Elle wiesels Night
Anne franks diary

Hitlers Biography by.. I don't remember.. This outlined alot of the known history and lesser known history of his life including his rise to power during the depression following WW1 (funny to think people were actually burning Marks for heat because it was cheaper than buying firewood.) hitlers rise to the position of chancellor and then his campaign to remove his only superior by starting the fire at the republic building during the night of broken glass..

The Nazi's started out as a worker union and hitler and his cronies took control and changed them into a small band of well armed thugs sheerly by telling them what they wanted to hear and promising them the world if they would just follow his orders.. this was later how he convinced the german people to follow and support him.

I also read a collection of short stories we found from Kids who were both willingly in the hitler youth AND forced to become members. most were letters home to mom... wish I had my paper with me so I could post my bibliography.. theres alot of good reading in there (I Guess good is too general.. well written anyway)
Excerpts from Mein Kampf (in english) Which was so sickening and utterly boring I couldn't do more than read the cliff notes and use quotes from it in my paper.

Various info regarding the war but mostly the holocaust..
Ask me about just about any aircraft profile from that period and I could probably tell you the country and model name.
I also know alot about the major battles and tactics of the war on both sides..
did ya know hitler was the first meth head?? explains alot!

I plan to take a trip to europe and tour everywhere.. I'd like to tour auschwitz and pay my respects as I feel they are well deserved in this situation.

I also did a presentation my freshmen year in highschool on the horrors of the holocaust and some of the lesser covered stories... It was following a class on the holocaust where one of the students relatives came in and told us stories from before after and during the war.. for the life of me I can't remember his name.. but the kid in my class was name agnes.. A nice kid to be sure!

not that it means anything but my girlfriend is Jewish and I'm quite close with her family.. I participate in their cultural functions and find it VERY enlightening as my family has no religion to speak of.. the customs I've been involved with sure bring the family together and the banter is great (her relatives are from new york and originally from eastern russia so it's a criss cross of accents so thick I get lost)..

Honestly I've met a few and I never met a jewish person I didn't like.

I met Rachael's grandma who is a holocaust survivor... we didn't discuss the past but she definately has a look and demeanor of someone who saw alot and took in alot.. funny enough shes a HUGE baseball fan.. so we spent more time talking about the sox than anything.

I'm coming to the realization my JOKE could have been taken in a very negative context... but it was really in relation to the deluge of responses I'm likely to get since my beliefs are largely in the minority around these parts..

once again I appologise for being insensitive.. It wasnt' intended in that light.. but in all fairness I have researched the subject and I think you just read what I posted wrong.. it wasn't a direct reference to the actual gestapo but using them as an example of an oppresive military police.. and not a statement that I actually fear this could happen.. again.. it was a joke..

I'd be happy to meet anyone you choose to introduce me to especially if they tell stories,... theres nothing better than a good story.

I don't doubt I'd probably get whooped.. I'm the worst fighter you'll ever meet. I'd actually rather not fight anyone if that's ok with you...

no offense... my bad.. relax people I was trying to keep it light by bringing a little "you can't be serious" humor into it.. it didn't have to become a race thing I didn't mean it like that.

Last edited:
I have read those books... and been to those places... in person. I have studied that culture, even married a German gal. Done every underground museum I could find in Germany... and the Jewish Center in Berlin. I know of what I speak.... even though I am not a Jew. "Been there done that", though I have no family that was murdered.

Just to keep this in perspective. :) But we are not having a contest of who has the bigger penis? Or are we? ;)

Glenn said:
I have read those books... and been to those places... in person. I have studied that culture, even married a German gal. Done every underground museum I could find in Germany... and the Jewish Center in Berlin. I know of what I speak.... even though I am not a Jew. "Been there done that", though I have no family that was murdered.

Just to keep this in perspective. :) But we are not having a contest of who has the bigger penis? Or are we? ;)

I have NO tolarance for the word "gestapo" and all that it entails being used as a general description of our members or users. He reiterated his statement and I can live with that.

Last edited:
Nor would I expect you to it was wrong of me to use that word and if you would like any further reassurance of my intentions please hit me back channel I think I've made enough of an ass of myself in public for one day..

again to ALL..

My Appologies..

DrMoab said:
You and this kids mom should run off to France and get married...It sounds like a nice place for you to stay.....Forever.

Take Howard Dean with you...I think all three of you would get along great!

No thanks I'm already taken and working on engaged... and we're happy in colorado thanks very much..

Who the hell is Howard Dean?

guess I'm not much of a liberal huh?

Citat3962 said:
Nor would I expect you to it was wrong of me to use that word and if you would like any further reassurance of my intentions please hit me back channel I think I've made enough of an ass of myself in public for one day..

again to ALL..

My Appologies..

I'm BIG enough to let it go. If I had REALLY wanted to make it more of an issue it would have been easy.

As one of 2 resident Jewish guys (I'm the outspoken one)....everyone here that knows me...knows what to expect outta me.

And those that dont...do now :D

Last edited:
DrMoab said:
Take Howard Dean with you...I think all three of you would get along great!

LOL, Howard Dean? Leave him alone. He is awesome. Listen to him talk... his speaches are the best. He is one my side.... and is fighting for my side every day.

Go Dean.... Us Republicans love you. :D Keep making the Dems look like idiods. :)

I guess I'm not sure what you mean I'm sure if you asked for it my butt would be banned in an instant...... is that what you ment? If so I appreciate you discretion (sp?) as well as your willingness to confront me.. I'd much rather have my assenine actions pointed out so I can correct or explain myself than have you hold a grudge against me. With a little luck we'll rub elbows... get along and you'll never know you made freinds with me unless you asked for my username.

still not sure who howard dean is but he sounds like an applebag... even by my standards.

Last edited:
Citat3962 said:
I guess I'm not sure what you mean I'm sure if you asked for it my butt would be banned in an instant...... is that what you ment?

Nope. Don't worry about it....the Mods, and those "in control" know I can handle myself. I think they'd get more of a kick outta that than banning someone.

Had it been an up front personal attack....THEN it would be gloves off.

More than likely I'D get banned. ;)

google Howard Dean and get up to speed will ya ?? :D

red91inWA said:
I'm BIG enough to let it go. If I had REALLY wanted to make it more of an issue it would have been easy.

As one of 2 resident Jewish guys (I'm the outspoken one)....everyone here that knows me...knows what to expect outta me.

And those that dont...do now :D
Gestapo......
Yeah, I said it.

Goodness me, this thread went to hell in a handbasket in a hurry...

Gotta love inflammatory rhetoric. Too bad more folks don't practice what they preach.

Got Praxis?

red91inWA said:
Nope. Don't worry about it....the Mods, and those "in control" know I can handle myself. I think they'd get more of a kick outta that than banning someone.

Had it been an up front personal attack....THEN it would be gloves off.

More than likely I'D get banned. ;)

google Howard Dean and get up to speed will ya ?? :D

We haven't banned anyone in like 2 months.

The wolves are getting hungry.

CRASH

Glenn said:
LOL, Howard Dean? Leave him alone. He is awesome. Listen to him talk... his speaches are the best. He is one my side.... and is fighting for my side every day.

Go Dean.... Us Republicans love you. :D Keep making the Dems look like idiods. :)
Yeah LOL I guess if there ever was a Liberal that has lefty that has done more to bolster the righties it was Howard Dean...I give him a month though before he is booted right out on his ass.....When you spew enough negetives to even get the demacratic party pissed at you...You have done something special :D

Back