• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

End of the world... what are you doing?

Holy sh,...

Do you suppose that's where Kastien went?

Camping also predicted the rapture in 1994 as well. So I'm not too worried haha.

Well, 6:00pm came and went here on the west coast and no zombies popping up out of the ground or anything. What a disappointment...

still here all.............

I wheeled it like the rapture was coming. Thankfully, i didn't break it because i drove it here. I love surfing the web from my tent with 3G and full signal! :D

from what i hear there was a few incidents at Lobsterville but nothing unusual for that place, actually i heard nothing of broken glass. Hmmmmm

tumblr_lljb7g9YXU1qf8ldvo1_500.jpg

...too soon?

Judgement day already happened on April 8th. Kastein was the only one of us to be taken into heaven.

That one post he had last week was posted from heaven. apparently he thought saving Johnson valley was a good enough reason to stop all the fun things he is doing up there and make an appearance on our internets.

Back