• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diff Covers for an - XJ, 8.25, 8.8, D30 & D44's

And the kind of quantity we like to keep in stock..........
normal_I%20can_t%20bend%20it%20ubolt.jpg

We make 5 other covers but these are the most comonly used on an XJ, and don't forget the NAXJA discount code when you buy one!

I didn't see the part # for this rear end on the site ;)

I'll be placing my order for 2 covers this week, one quick question the fill plug for the D30 cover how high is it located?

You may want to grab some TP before installing a RS cover with a LL gasket, this setup is the shit!

Dan, you guys ever come up with a better solution for the drain plugs?

Yeah, I imagine machining the groove seems simple but when I think about it, its not. Plus with all the different types of covers...yikes. Nevermind I said anything. :) heehee!
Do you think there would be any issue with a 44 cover on the front? Steering etc?

Yeah, I imagine machining the groove seems simple but when I think about it, its not. Plus with all the different types of covers...yikes. Nevermind I said anything. :) heehee!
Do you think there would be any issue with a 44 cover on the front? Steering etc?
Hundreds of them in use as a front...

We stopped because the countersunk bolts had gotten to be about $8 a set. We really never made any money from doing it, they take 15 minutes to countersink and I just couldn't see raising the option price to $25 a cover... Only 1 in 100 wanted the DP...

Back