• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diff Covers for an - XJ, 8.25, 8.8, D30 & D44's

Ordered mine tonight. 8.25 rear and D30 front, both with countersunk bolts and drain plugs.

Is a gasket better than silicone for these covers?

X2 on the Lube locker gasket, mine has been off 10+ times, still works great.

Dan, when will you guys have Scotty drop by? I would dig some transparent aluminum diff covers.

Just ordered mine for the Dana 30, hoping it will stiffen up the housing a bit since I just destroyed a ring and pinion from housing deflection. It's also going to make a great spot to mount a ram for hydro assist steering in the future.

Just saw the comments on the Lube Locker Gasket, is that something I can purchase from you as well?

Just ordered mine for the Dana 30, hoping it will stiffen up the housing a bit since I just destroyed a ring and pinion from housing deflection. It's also going to make a great spot to mount a ram for hydro assist steering in the future.

Just saw the comments on the Lube Locker Gasket, is that something I can purchase from you as well?
We don't sell the gaskets. We just cannot figure out a safe way to ship them without destroying them...

Back